Homophobia / Gay as Choice

Kuifje is right -- some straight men DO enjoy anal sex TOO with their female partners by use of a dildo or the woman's fingers -- ive talked to quite a few open minded straight men and they have expressed to me even tho theyre not gay they DO enjoy anal sex and i dont see anything wrong with it -- its a personal matter and it doesnt mean EVERYBODY has to enjoy anal sex and it doesnt matter what ur orientation is

Originally posted by Lasza
They have right to expression their feeling about homophobia.

Homophobia cause increase more hate crimes and discrimation.

Really, gay and lesbian are HUMAN BEING. Same to hetrosexual.

Not only gay/lesbian have own choice about sex. Look at some religions for control people's sexuality life not their choice.

youre being hypocrite, calling other people homophobic is discriminating.

Originally posted by Fly Free
Kuifje is right -- some straight men DO enjoy anal sex TOO with their female partners by use of a dildo or the woman's fingers -- ive talked to quite a few open minded straight men and they have expressed to me even tho theyre not gay they DO enjoy anal sex and i dont see anything wrong with it -- its a personal matter and it doesnt mean EVERYBODY has to enjoy anal sex and it doesnt matter what ur orientation is

So? I am still aganist anal sex anyway.

I understand what Justin Sane is saying about the word homophobia.
That is what I meant in my posting, we don't ask for approval nor acceptance. We know that some people won't accept it. I wouldn't consider them to be homophobia. My point is when they openly say that gay people are disgusting and should be killed, etc... then they ARE homophobics.

Originally posted by Fly Free
Yep i imagine doing anal sex with a hot chick someday...oooh that'll be just SWEET! :mrgreen: er, never mind...

Originally posted by kuifje75
I understand what Justin Sane is saying about the word homophobia.
That is what I meant in my posting, we don't ask for approval nor acceptance. We know that some people won't accept it. I wouldn't consider them to be homophobia. My point is when they openly say that gay people are disgusting and should be killed, etc... then they ARE homophobics.

Homophobia = People who want to get rid of homosexuality culture with the force

But that is not for people who think that its disgusting, thats called opinion thats all. :roll:

No, homophobia does not mean wanting to get rid of homosexuality culture. It means the fear of gay and lesbian people. If someone starts to act out on it, then it is bias crime.

It is same idea about black and white issue. someone may be a racist but not act out on it. When someone starts to act out on it, then it becomes a racial or bias crime.

Originally posted by Steel
My girlfriend was black and I really love her :o

Yes, I know, but I was just trying to make a comparison. I didn't say that you were racists too.

No, homophobia does not mean wanting to get rid of homosexuality culture. It means the fear of gay and lesbian people. If you start to act out on it, then it is bias crime.

It is same idea about black and white issue. You may be a racist but not act out on it. When you start to act out on it, then it becomes a racial or bias crime.

youre still wrong, if you think thing is disgusting do you think that its a bad thing?

for example, if you think that people eating rat is disgusting, do that give you a right to degrade them? I dont think so.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
youre being hypocrite, calling other people homophobic is discriminating.

hypocrite??? that's obiviously u missed something between gay/lesbian and straight in negative situations (insutling, hazing, violence) that really happen sometime. Let u go and see urself.

Not worry, some states will add laws for prevent discrimation on gay and lesbian in the future. especially gay marriage. :D

Originally posted by Lasza
hypocrite??? that's obiviously u missed something between gay/lesbian and straight in negative situations (insutling, hazing, violence) that really happen sometime. Let u go and see urself.

Not worry, some states will add laws for prevent discrimation on gay and lesbian in the future. especially gay marriage. :D

Come on, you call people homophobic even though you complained that people discrimate you.

go and look up in dictionary for hypocrite.

youre still wrong, if you think thing is disgusting do you think that its a bad thing?

for example, if you think that people eating rat is disgusting, do that give you a right to degrade them? I dont think so.

I said that if you openly harrass people and say that it is disgusting, etc... then you are judging people. Of course, if I knew people ate rats, I might not be used to the idea, but I would respect them for what they want to eat. I wouldn't sit at the dinner table and tell them that they are disgusting for eating rats. It's pointless.

I said that if you openly harrass people and say that it is disgusting, etc... then you are judging people. Of course, if I knew people ate rats, I might not be used to the idea, but I would respect them for what they want to eat. I wouldn't sit at the dinner table and tell them that they are disgusting for eating rats. It's pointless.

I find it funny that some people accuses me of being close-minded toward to gay culture. They are wrong, I am very open minded which I express my opinion all of the time.

Life is much easier if you living the truth.

Come on, you call people homophobic even though you complained that people discrimate you.

go and look up in dictionary for hypocrite.

BINGO... the only reason we call people homophobes is when they unreasonably discriminate us. Homophobia is based on actions, not beliefs or opinions.

It's like if someone beats a person up, then he is called an abuser.

BINGO... the only reason we call people homophobes is when they unreasonably discriminate us. Homophobia is based on actions, not beliefs or opinions.

It's like if someone beats a person up, then he is called an abuser.

I am talking about lasza not generally. :roll:

I find it funny that some people accuses me of being close-minded toward to gay culture. They are wrong, I am very open minded which I express my opinion all of the time.

Life is much easier if you living the truth.

Yes, I agree with you 100% that it is better to live with honesty and truth out in the open.

However...for example:

Person A: I am gay.
Person B: Ohhhh! Ewwww!
Person A: Huh?

or....

Person A: I am gay.
Person B: Oh ok. I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I respect you.
Person A: Ok.

Which is better? I think the first set is more judgmental. I think people need to use tact and say things without coming across as homophobes. I perfectly understand that people do not accept gay or lesbian lifestyle and that is fine with me. I wouldn't call them homophobes, unless they judged me and insulted me.

What I am saying, name calling is not necessary. Homophobia is considers as name calling. Sexist is more apporiate term to be definating those kind of people.

Why would you care if someone call you disgusting in first place?

Back