holy crap she's flexiable

I am not sure that is such a smart thing to be going for a long time ,it could cause her to get a blood clot keeping her leg bend like.

They don't make padding good enough for me to even BEGIN to contemplate doing that...

Don't let Phoenix lie to you, I saw her this weekend and I think she's more flexible than she lets on. :naughty:

it could be anyone, taken from internet and say 'that's me'...

lol I wouldn't let her post pictures of me "attempting" at being flexi... I am NOT flexible, she just likes to imagine me doing it... x.x

Or it could be photo chopped? With today technology, I have started to have some skeptical with these kinds of images. I was fooled the last time, and I don't wanted to fall for it again.

D= I hope you weren't folled by someone who said they were a sexy lady and then they weren't a sexy lady! D=!!!!!!

well in my case, its me, and you already know im not a sexy beast lol...and you caqn look at my guy in ambrosia's hotties thread LOL

or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXMFSi04SwU

she make is looks SOOO EASY,,, just you try, its really hard to do...
"superman" is tough, i used to do that 7 years ago it works, gets you slim and strong real fast...BUT REALLY TOUGH...now 7 years on...I fear its going to be a LOT harder now...older and more crummy in flexibility goes...so id have to train for it, before i even try a superman...

gogole superman for abs - thats the stuff...

Holy crap... Looking at this just makes me think they were born with missing bones or something... I'm pretty sure I'd break something if I even ATTEMPTED anything CLOSE to this stuff!

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

If you're a dancer (ballet), gymnast, or are hypermobile it's really not that much of a stretch to do that.

By the way she's pointing her feet I'd say she's in ballet - so not only isn't it much of a stretch for her, it's likely actually comfortable (I can do the same thing).

Or it could be photo chopped? With today technology, I have started to have some skeptical with these kinds of images. I was fooled the last time, and I don't wanted to fall for it again.

Yeah , you could be right about this being photo chopped . I am not sure a person could sit that way too long and not have their leg feel numb .

Back