Holy beans, possibilities in Florida!?

Mewtilation

Reaction score
Judge: Conservative groups cannot become co-defendants in Miami-Dade gay marriage lawsuit | Steve Rothaus' Gay South Florida

A judge ruled that three anti-gay groups can not become defendants in the gay marriage law suit! They will be able to be heard in court, however. The way I'm reading this article... it looks like marriage equality may be hitting Florida! :shock: I will be completely and utterly shocked, to say the least if it does... but ecstatic if it does! :D

L0wrde2.gif

Conservatives... smh

Hey but it's good! They don't get to stick their hatred in the actual trial! They can state their piece... but they can't sit there and put their hate in the trial... which is nice. Like I said, from the looks of it... it looks like Florida might be next for gay marriage... :shock: Color me shocked if it is... :shock:

:laugh2: Wow.... I have no idea where you find that stuff... but wow... :laugh2:

I googled for "damn nature you scary" for other thread about spider disguising as bird caca and that's how I found that hilarious site :)

:laugh2: That Damn nature you scary thing off Family guy when he's watching TV :laugh2: That's what I pictured it from... :laugh2:

:laugh2: That Damn nature you scary thing off Family guy when he's watching TV :laugh2: That's what I pictured it from... :laugh2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvuoaQqaqRY[/ame]

Back