Holiday help

geoff

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I posted here but thought I'd reach out. My brother in law is staying with us because he and my wife's sister are not doing well. He is not blood related and honestly I don't care much for him. He will spend hours in the bathroom and always manages to clog the toilet. He is always trying to be involved in my financial situation. Well I came home the other morning early and caught what I think was him molesting my dog. He is a 10 year old golden retriever. Of course he denies it but my dog has been walking funny and scooting on the carpet. There is already too much drama in this situation as it is. Should I tell my wife and her sister what I suspect or just try to get through the holidays?

For your dog's sake, do something. It may make things worse, emotionally for the humans, but you need to try to protect the dog.

Id pull him aside and have a few words with him. First explain its a dog, a family pet not a sheep ( in case hes muslim Id just say its pork)
Next, ask why he is attacking the dog? Is sis not putting out? Fantasy? If all else tell him $20 will get him some down on the corner, might get a little extra for that $20 not guanteed.
* a piece of duct tape might help the dog when your gone.

Are there any children in the household?

Think when a dog rubs or slides his butt on the carpet,,,he's got worms..(hopefully not ur BIL's).....or his butt itches...but since you caught him in the act (or suspect) that he's molesting the doggie...I'd diaper the doggie and clean the carpet before ur wife finds out....I'd also get video cameras around to make sure something is going on....and view the video Xmas Eve when everyone is around the tree...If you catch him in the act...then refuse to give him his presents and dinner....call the doggie patrol (animal patrol) and have ur BIL locked up!...But keep ur doggie! He's 10 and a senior doggie...(poor thing!)

A dog don't walk funny when they have worms , you should check your dog butt to made sure there nothing wrong with it . Poor dog if he was raped !

It's possible for a doggie to walk funny if he's uncomfortable with worms. After all the poor dog is a senior dog. Scootching on the floor/carpet could also be an indication he needs his adrenal glands expressed (ew...).

Would definitely set up a hidden camera or two somewhere to see what's going on when you aren't home.

I'd walk funny if I had worms in my butt....all that crawling around...Oh yeah!...I'd itch and scratch...people asking..."what are you trying to get at"?....I'd squeeze my butt cheeks too...maybe even twerk...Buy a wire brush....get a magnifying glass and take a good look at my dumping in the toilet too....

As for the anal gland...my doggie had that problem last year...got it taken care of by the Vet.

Oh, my. I don't think I would leave a dog alone with that guy. Yes, you should tell your wife and her sister.

My grandmother's very old dog used to drag her butt across the floor daily. Turns out she had an issue squeezing it out. Vet told Grandma to clean her anus and extract feces at home. She hated it. It sounds gross, but it works. I am told groomers do this, too.

Oh, my. I don't think I would leave a dog alone with that guy. Yes, you should tell your wife and her sister.

My grandmother's very old dog used to drag her butt across the floor daily. Turns out she had an issue squeezing it out. Vet told Grandma to clean her anus and extract feces at home. She hated it. It sounds gross, but it works. I am told groomers do this, too.
My daughter is a vet tech, Yeah, they have to express the anal glands for some, they hate doing it lol, its kinda like a really smelly lube for the pooh.

You suspect your dog raped and you didn't get to the vet immediately!?
btw you should still go!

Fuzzy

Back