Hoh looking for more deaf/hoh friends

Verge

Reaction score
Hi! I'm HoH but mostly exist in the hearing world, which is very isolating. (Deaf community here is small and scattered.) My closest friends all know at least some ASL to communicate better with me, but it can be frustrating because their signing is so slow and I have to repeat myself often to be understood.

I'd love to make new friends who are at least conversationally fluent in ASL and would be willing to Skype occasionally.

I welcome interactions with folks of any gender, race, age, (dis)ability, socioeconomic class, attraction orientation, kinship style, etc.

Thanks for reading, and hope to connect soon!

Hi! I'm HoH but mostly exist in the hearing world, which is very isolating. (Deaf community here is small and scattered.) My closest friends all know at least some ASL to communicate better with me, but it can be frustrating because their signing is so slow and I have to repeat myself often to be understood.

I'd love to make new friends who are at least conversationally fluent in ASL and would be willing to Skype occasionally.

I welcome interactions with folks of any gender, race, age, (dis)ability, socioeconomic class, attraction orientation, kinship style, etc.

I Deaf and Im also looking for people who know sign language, if the Hard of hearing or hearing,it doesnt matter.it can be very frustrating for me too all the time,and it is a hearing world that we all have to live in.How do you want to communicate.I dont have skype...but...I do have facetime,and videochat on facebook,people who know sign language facetime or video chat on facebook would be just perfect.

Hi i would like new friends my name is lyn

I can help you out.Do need to communicate with someone in ASL? I can help with that.

Back