Hillary for President! Vote?

I like what she has to say and I support her beliefs and points of views. Most likely I will vote for her. In fact, I cant wait until that day! I am sooo tired of Bush and I hope the American voters will vote for someone who will do a better job than he does!

Also I am voting Democratic...no more Republicans!

It is amazing in the history that one day we will have a first woman as the President of United States! If the vote has been passed for her and it would be a record in the history of United States!

Problem is it may be right time for her because of Iraq issues, more and more Americas wanted us out of Iraq and Hillary may be able to win vote because American would think since she is woman and would definetly get Troops outta of Iraq.
That is my pure opinion, and gotta to wait and see.

Im NOT voting Hillary. My preferment is either Barrack Obama or John Edwards but I want General Wesley Clark back in the Democratic race. If General Clark comes back, Im for him all the way up to the Dem Convention in 2008.

Im NOT voting Hillary. My preferment is either Barrack Obama or John Edwards but I want General Wesley Clark back in the Democratic race. If General Clark comes back, Im for him all the way up to the Dem Convention in 2008.

I wont vote Obama ggeezzz!!!

I'M TULSA COUNTY DEMOCRATIC PARTY VICE CHAIRPERSON FOR PREICENT 87 AND OFFICALLY DETERMINE TO VOTE FOR HONORABLE SENATOR HILLARY CLINTON FOR GREATEST PRESIDENT 2008 WITHOUT DOUBT IN MY HEART BECAUSE I DO TRUST HER ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE IN HER FIELD WHICH SHE USED TO INVOLVE IN POLITICAL ACTIVITY AT WHITE HOUSE UNDER CARTER ADMINISTRATION BEFORE MEET BILL CLINTON. SHE IS AN ATTORNEY AS BILL DOES. THEN SHE WAS FIRST LADY WHILE HER HUSBAND BILL WAS ACTIVED TO BE PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS THEN NOW SHE IS CURRENTLY A SENATOR FOR 7 YEARS. I FEEL VERY CONFIDENCE IN HER JOB AND EXPERIENCE. GO HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT 2007!!!! APPLAUSE HILLARY'S DECISION TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!:grouphug: :applause:

She will not get my vote.

I must add, I know this country is ready to accept a female President...and I have nothing against that. Personally, I don't think she is the 'one' to have in the Oval Office running our country. ;)

~RR

I will not vote for Hillary. I like Barrack Obama, but I will have to do more readings on other candidates.

I am not voting for Hillary Clinton.

Wow, other conservative ADer again.

He want USA to ban on homosexual, abortion and other system that's considered to be liberal.

I would vote for Hillary. I am tired of Bush and his political issues with the Iraq War. Bush was ordering at least 21,000 extra troops to Iraq to combat the Iraqi government. Plus, about 3,000 troops passed away so far. I definitely disagree with Bush.

I personally support Hillary's decision to run for a President. If Hillary is elected President, I think she would surrender Iraq War and change some social situations, especially civil union. She will be a good President. GO HILLARY!!!:applause: :h5:

I would vote for Hillary. I am tired of Bush and his political issues with the Iraq War. Bush was ordering at least 21,000 extra troops to Iraq to combat the Iraqi government. Plus, about 3,000 troops passed away so far. I definitely disagree with Bush.

I personally support Hillary's decision to run for a President. If Hillary is elected President, I think she would surrender Iraq War and change some social situations, especially civil union. She will be a good President. GO HILLARY!!!:applause: :h5:

Yeah, I agree with you! Go Hillary GO!!!!!!!! Ready to vote for Hillary!!! I would run and hug her if she wins President 2008!

Back