Hillary for President! Vote?

Please wait until the day after the election before you move here. :giggle:

Well, I happen to be a citizen of United States of America before I move to Canada twelve years ago. I am a permanent resident and will be a Canadian citizen soon at the end of 2008. Now I can be both citizen of United States and Canada. I am in North America. I am just saying that I am tire of men trying to make the laws and the laws are not working too good, so maybe Hillary Clinton will make the decision in the right way. But if anyone want to vote other than Hillary Clinton. That is fine. If Obama happen to become the first black president, then it will make history and I hope and pray that he make the right decision on how to make everyone of us happy with health care, stop the war, and try not to make silly laws that we will roll our eyes up in the air. Just wait and find out who is the better person to be the president of United States of America in November 2008. I used to vote in U.S.A. in the past before I move in Canada. I was a Democrat which mean I am a liberal. :cool: One more thing for Defmusicman, stop worry about Bill Clinton. Hillary can wear anything she want to wear even in slacks, if she is comfortable. You don't have to worry about ex-President Bill Clinton being the first Lady, he will change the title to First Husband, eh, how about that? :giggle:

Nah, I will vote for her and expect her to win next year election. :)

You know she gotta have a running mate. And Obama always comes in 2nd place... and Edwards in 3rd place.

So if she picked Edwards as her running mate, then Blacks will get angry and think she is racist.

If she picked Obama, then Whites won't vote for her...

VOTE FOR

CLINTON/OBAMA 2008

?

You know she gotta have a running mate. And Obama always comes in 2nd place... and Edwards in 3rd place.

So if she picked Edwards as her running mate, then Blacks will get angry and think she is racist.

VOTE FOR

CLINTON/OBAMA 2008

?

I am white so I do not have problem with him be her running mate. It is people who practice Catholic will not vote for her because of her support women's right. Ur believe of white people will not vote for black. My believe Clinton will not get many votes by Christians and some people who are not ready for change.

I am white so I do not have problem with him be her running mate. It is people who practice Catholic will not vote for her because of her support women's right. Ur believe of white people will not vote for black. My believe Clinton will not get many votes by Christians and some people who are not ready for change.

Yeah, I would vote Hillary if I live in America because of heathcare and children welfare.

VOTE FOR

CLINTON/OBAMA 2008

?
I don't think she would pick either one for a running mate, and I don't think either one of them wants to be her running mate. If those two guys want the presidential slot they won't accept second best. Also, they would be too competitive with Hillary to accept second place. The VP candidate needs to mesh well with the presidential candidate. Usually they pick someone to balance their weaknesses, and to represent an area that is different from their own. That is, a northeastern presidential candidate might pick a VP candidate from the southwest, midwest, or southeast. A presidential candidate who is perceived to be "cold" might pick a charming "good ol' boy" for balance. And so forth....

Edwards was second fiddle to Gore, and I don't think he wants to replay that scenario.

Obama and Hillary bitterly contest each other, so it's hard to imagine them campaigning together.

Normally, the presidential candidate wants a lesser star for VP candidate.

I am a Catholic and I am liberal. I decide who I want to vote for even if I want to vote for Hillary or vote for Obama. It just depend on who is best for the job as President as it is a very demanding position. It does not matter if we are Christians or who does not want to change. Times keep changing all the time through the years and there is nothing we can do about that. That is the way the Society runs. :ugh3:

Back