Hilarious -- at least I think so.

Xero

Reaction score
I dunno why, but this just came to my mind, and I thought I'd tell you all.

My senior year in high school (2002), during the last week of school, this one guy I know, I never really liked him too much, but was forced to get along with him due to the fact we were on the same football team.

Anyway, I managed to get my hands on some itching powder, tried it out on myself, and found, to my delight, it took around 30-45 minutes to kick in.

I had long since known that his mom, even though he was 17 at the time, made him have everything ready for the next morning, meaning he had to have his clothes laid out and ready.

One night, I snuck into his room through the window, put some powder all over the inside of his, again, to my delight, tighty-whities, and socks.

The next morning, we were both in the same homeroom, the teacher was lecturing the class about something, I dunno what, and I noticed that he started to scratch his nuts and rubbing his ass into the chair to get rid of a minor itch he had. Soon, he was rubbing his feet together.

Now, itching only makes it worse, as it presses/spreads more powder into your skin. Within 15 minutes, the itch had gotten BAD. He was rubbing his nuts/cock furiously, and making these real strange moaning noises.

The teacher sees this and figures he's getting off or something, and sends him to the principals office for "sexual misconduct" or whatever. I was literally on the floor laughing my ass off, even had tears of laughter flowing down my face. So did many of my classmates.

I just thought you'd like to know.

:rofl: OMFG Xero -- u were BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: that would have been such a HILARIOUS sight to see!

Yeah. Not worth the consequences though. My parents found out somehow, and sold my car :(

U ARE SOO BAD for doing that man sending him on a sexual misconduct OMG!

Yeah, I did. They won't tell me though. Maybe they found my bottle of the powder or something.

dang Xero -- u shouldve ditched the bottle of powder then u would prolly have NEVER gotten busted by ur folks :laugh2: :laugh2:

LOL that's funny! I uddy how u fee xero but its wise to stash the evidence :) dang

Still imgaining that guy being attacked by the itching powder LOL!

Haha, I did stash it. I wouldn't toss it out though!

Too many uses! Think about it -- toilet paper! OoohEeee!

i wonder if his nuts were bleeding after he been itching TOO much on it... :eek:

Originally posted by Xero
Haha, I did stash it. I wouldn't toss it out though!

Too many uses! Think about it -- toilet paper! OoohEeee!
Good idea! Simply attend the next party, visit the bathrooms, unroll the toilet papers, sprinkle a bit on them, then roll them back up. The guests will never suspect a thing!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Good idea! Simply attend the next party, visit the bathrooms, unroll the toilet papers, sprinkle a bit on them, then roll them back up. The guests will never suspect a thing!

OMG Remind me to never pee at your house!

pee? you don't need toilet paper when you take a piss...you use toilet paper when you take a SHIT, instead...

Steel...jeez....women do use toliet paper...even if they piss.

You obviously are learning more about women everyday. Just like I did. :p

now that remind me to check my clothes or the bathroom before I use anything everyday! :shock:

Back