highlites?

missy

Reaction score
i need your help-- i dunno whether or not i should highlite my hair. tell me which 1 ya like the best.

main.jpg
wit highlites?

seniorittie.jpg
w/out highlites?

The second picture is more clearer than the first. What is your natural hair style? Is the second picture your natural curls? From what it shows in your first picture, it seems that your natural curls are not like the second picture. I wouldn't recommend highlights on perm-treated hair.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The second picture is more clearer than the first. What is your natural hair style? Is the second picture your natural curls? From what it shows in your first picture, it seems that your natural curls are not like the second picture. I wouldn't recommend highlights on perm-treated hair.

both of em are my natural curls. curls would go flirt if i used a lot of gel- it all depends on the amount of used gel..

i got highlites today thanks anyway ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
the first one, remind me of one lady in Texas... so familiar....Heather?!?

I don't THINK so. She doesn't live in NY :roll:

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYyyyyyyy Missy Missy Missy Missy You look so differend than High school year not have you ever remember me ??? it's real sad! IT me Ashley G. Pfft

ummm....it really don't matter what you do with your hair...I think it has to do with that smile thing...

Back