Hi .. need help with my deafness

LINDA BARNES

Reaction score
Hi .. my name is lyn .. and i have recently been made deaf after an operation .. finding deafnes hard ..

Hey, sending love your way. I know the battle. Grew up Deaf, but got friends who had that happen to them before my eyes.

You are a badass. I respect you tons.

Man that sucks ! What kind of operation did you have and were you told that there was a risk of becoming deaf before your operation ?

Hi .. no i woke up and i was deaf.. the operation was also on my lower body .. some people say it was caused by trauma .. but i will never know .. lyn

Hey! :welcome:I completely understand. I had surgery to rebuild my inner ear, and I woke up deaf in my left ear. He said he had to cut my nerves and remove the inner ear bone. Turned out I didnt need my ear rebuilt, I had a rare form of Tuberculosis!

Hey! :welcome:I completely understand. I had surgery to rebuild my inner ear, and I woke up deaf in my left ear. He said he had to cut my nerves and remove the inner ear bone. Turned out I didnt need my ear rebuilt, I had a rare form of Tuberculosis!
Whow how awful ..

There's always a press release to encourage a hospital that isn't taking responsibility for its actions.

Back