hi i'm jordan please read!

jordan_wjmu

Reaction score
:wave:Hi, i'm Jordan and im hearing but im looking for a deaf person guy or girl im a teen girl and im confused on my sexuality! I have Skype and I know enough asl to carry on a conversation. I would like to learn more. I plan on going to Gallaudet to be an interpreter. I just want a friend or a little more later. message me if you wanna talk im pretty cool!:P

:welcome:

Jordan, since you are only 16 and most of the members here are adults, you need to be careful about discussing your sexuality here.

:welcome:

Jordan, since you are only 16 and most of the members here are adults, you need to be careful about discussing your sexuality here.

I affirmed your statement.

I joined AD forum when I was 17 years old and most AD members are adult.

I put this up every time under 18yr posts...you just given as much info as needed to find you so many people out there who would
but hello anyway

I really feel you should delete your first post and just tell something about yourself and leave the sexual part out. Has your parents seen what you posted ??

Well its just that I'm confused about my sexuality and stuff but I under stand I was just looking for someone to help with my education on the deaf comuuntity and asl but I've just needed a friend BC I'm a little lonely and stuff is there any younger people in here

Sent from my SGH-T999L using AllDeaf App mobile app

It's not wise to talk about being confused about your sexuality on the internet at your age . You really need to be careful what you post , you need to talk to someone you know and trust and not to people you don't know. This is too risky to put on line, people will try to take advantage of you. Be safe !

I am hearing too

I am a senior, but I will try to help you. I can appreciate you're feeling lonely. I am the only hard of hearing and low vision person in my county that I am aware of. I do not have a network or family -- if you do have friends and family you are very lucky.

Have you had your hearing tested? Do you wear aids? ~ linicx

Well its just that I'm confused about my sexuality and stuff but I under stand I was just looking for someone to help with my education on the deaf comuuntity and asl but I've just needed a friend BC I'm a little lonely and stuff is there any younger people in here

Linicx I'm hearing and if you want we could skype BC I know a bit of ask but you would need to be slow BC I'm still learning do you have skype or kik

Back