Hi I'm a Chinese girl

lilysun

Reaction score
Nice to meet you everybody!
I'm a 19 year-old girl living in Beijing china ,now this is my first year in collage.
It cost me 2hours to figure out how to use this ........my English is poor ,and I still don't know how to add my pic on my profile.....
Hum....I'm really interested in language , I know Chinese ,English ,Tibetan and Chinese sign language ,CSL's grammar is 100% based on common Chinese ,so it's easier to learn compared with ASL.
I hope to improve my ASL here and meet friends! I can reach you CSL if you like.
My wechat number is 642267186 as same as my QQ number.
Thank you very much!
This is me
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1408462285.567339.jpg

Chinese girl

Welcome, asian members here yes but small, most of them are american. :)

I haven't met one yet....is here any video chat room ?

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Welcome, glad to have you. Do you know Mandarin or Cantonese?

Yes of corse ,Chinese is my mother tongue, I can speak Mandarin and Tibetan but no Cantonese. You seem know much about china

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

you look like Gogo from Kill Bill movie

chiaki-gogo-yubari-kill-bill-pic-01.jpg

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1408517300.944488.jpg
this is CSL

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hello lilysun, I'm glad to see others from remote parts of the world join us! Feel free to express yourself, we are not restricted unlike those imposed by your government. :wave:

Hello lilysun, I'm glad to see others from remote parts of the world join us! Feel free to express yourself, we are not restricted unlike those imposed by your government. :wave:

Thank you! : )

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hi Welcome to AD! Just out of curiosity, are you of a Tibetan heritage living in China?

Cheers...:wave:

Back