Hi I'm a Chinese girl

Hi Welcome to AD! Just out of curiosity, are you of a Tibetan heritage living in China?

Cheers...:wave:

Nope,I'm a Chinese speaking Tibetan ,haha,welcome to travel

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hi !Q Could you tell me what does it say in Chinese that have you posted .

this is a poem ,it is about a monk falling love with a girl.......although he is not allowed to love woman

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

this is a poem ,it is about a monk falling love with a girl.......although he is not allowed to love woman

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Thank you ,this could be a movie .

How did you know she is Tibetan?

It seem to me that she is Chinese, not Tibetan but she can speak Tibetan language and she seem to be interest in the monk history. I don't think there is no women in the monk place which is up in the mountains in China. I know a little bit of it from reading and watching some movies about them, I think. This is mostly for males only.

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Ahh, This reminds me of the movie "Samsara". About a monk who falls for an Indian woman!! Interesting movie. :lol:

Well, she mentioned that she could speak Tibetan. So, I assumed she's a Tibetan.

Tibetan's skin always be darker....

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Tibetan's skin always be darker....

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

So I'm not Tibetan ....

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Ahh, This reminds me of the movie "Samsara". About a monk who falls for an Indian woman!! Interesting movie. :lol:

Thank you for telling I will go to have a look

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Back