Hi from AZ

:welcome: and enjoy your stay at AllDeaf.Com. I'm from Wyoming. I have a few friends living in Arizona. I cannot handle all the humidity over there in Arizona! HA!

Again, :welcome:!! Stay blessed!

Here in Az is very dry but not very humidity. I lived in Michigan with horrible humidity and I can't stand. Here I love it but not like heatstroke. I have to becareful with it.

Marie

CHANDLER??? That's where my cousin lives there. Nice to meet you.

Marie

yup. Some of family has lived in Chandler for a long time, but I have only lived here since '00. Before that we lived in west Phx. Nice to meet you too!

PS If you want, I can tell you if I know your cousin. :) It might make this place seem smaller. Private message away! :)

Hi there! I'm from New Jersey and I'll move to Tucson, Arizona by the end of this summer to go to University of Arizona. I'm sure that you will make friend in no times, it does take while but it will be soon before you know it! :)

Hi there! I'm from New Jersey and I'll move to Tucson, Arizona by the end of this summer to go to University of Arizona. I'm sure that you will make friend in no times, it does take while but it will be soon before you know it! :)

UofA is my alumni's rival but a good university. I am watching their women's softball team advance in the college world series. They have one of the best softball programs. When I was in high school, I hoped to get a scholarship there but wasnt good enough..hehehe.

Good University and I am sure u will like it. Another member here on AD goes to UofA.

UofA is my alumni's rival but a good university. I am watching their women's softball team advance in the college world series. They have one of the best softball programs. When I was in high school, I hoped to get a scholarship there but wasnt good enough..hehehe.

Good University and I am sure u will like it. Another member here on AD goes to UofA.

I take it that you graduated from ASU? :)

I'm sure that I'll like it. When I went on campus touring last spring, I fell in love with the campus and decided that it's where I want to go for graduate school. Ironically enough, with the issues going on with Gallaudet's accreditation, I've decided to transferring there for fall term and just learned that I was accepted as of last week. I'm excited about this opportunity!!

Which member on AD that goes to UA?

I take it that you graduated from ASU? :)

I'm sure that I'll like it. When I went on campus touring last spring, I fell in love with the campus and decided that it's where I want to go for graduate school. Ironically enough, with the issues going on with Gallaudet's accreditation, I've decided to transferring there for fall term and just learned that I was accepted as of last week. I'm excited about this opportunity!!

Which member on AD that goes to UA?

Yep...graduated from ASU..LOL!

Cane Corso is another member that goes to UA.

About 5 years ago, I was at DPHH in DC and saw this guy chatting with my friends. He was new in town and he was telling my friends that he just graduated from UA so I tapped him on the shoulder and right there I told him that I hated him. I looked at me like :eek3: and I said u are my rival! He was like huh? Finally I told him that I went to ASU and he got it. Would never forget that moment. :)

A AD member that goes to UA is Cane Corso (she posted in this thread though :) )

Greeting from Tucson. I hope you will love the weather here! not like those weather in eastern states.

hehe, my boyfriend's father graduated from ASU in 1976 and whenever I'm at the house, I'd sing "Bear Down Arizona
Bear Down Red and Blue
Bear Down Arizona
Kick the shit out of ASU
Let 'em know who's who"

He would give me the mean look. hehe..

I've been to ASU and it's a beautiful school. The Palm Walk gotta be one of my favorite part of the ASU campus. :)

;-) I know I will love the weather. My mother and kid brother have been living in Tucson for three years now (they lives around Three Points, not far from AJO 86).

hehe, my boyfriend's father graduated from ASU in 1976 and whenever I'm at the house, I'd sing "Bear Down Arizona
Bear Down Red and Blue
Bear Down Arizona
Kick the shit out of ASU
Let 'em know who's who"

He would give me the mean look. hehe..

I've been to ASU and it's a beautiful school. The Palm Walk gotta be one of my favorite part of the ASU campus. :)

:squint:

Back