Hi from AZ

Herzlich Willkommen in AD :)

:welcome: to AD and enjoy your stay with us

Hi! I am from Arizona too and live in Tucson. Where exactly are you from in Az. I know a member of all deaf is from arizona, Boult.

Hi and welcome to AD! I was born and raised in AZ but moved to MD about 8 years ago. My deaf brother still lives in the Phx area.

Enjoy your stay here!

Hi! I am from Arizona too and live in Tucson. Where exactly are you from in Az. I know a member of all deaf is from arizona, Boult.

Yeah... :D

and I know a guy who used to live in Mich. now living here in Tucson but not member on AD though...

Yeah I will do that!!! I just want to come in to make new friends. I dislike beginning lonesome for 7 years in Arizona after I left Michigan.

Marie AZ

ohh serious!? ur from michigan!? i am too ! but will planning to move to AZ too !! XD XD XD since it is my hometown where i borned in there i belong in there love there! hehe hope will move there soon as possible ugh lol

Hi my name is King Ormond,

- Do you trust me like Deaf brotherhoods?

//King Ormond
:bowdown:

I am from Phoenix, Arizona. Born and raised there. But I moved to Baltimore, MD last year. I still keep in touch with some Deaf friends in Phoenix.

Wolfgalaz, do you go to Deaf Phoenix Happy Hour? What about Phoenix College?? Phoenix Association of the Deaf?

Hi all Arizonans and welcome to Wolfgal! I'm from Chandler but go to school out of state. This is a nice forum. :)

ohh serious!? ur from michigan!? i am too ! but will planning to move to AZ too !! XD XD XD since it is my hometown where i borned in there i belong in there love there! hehe hope will move there soon as possible ugh lol

I used to live in Southfield, MI for 28 years. My Parent and I decided to move to az 7 yrs ago. We don't like the weather in michigan so I just want get out of michigan for a better living. Right now I am still lonesome and not having much friends here in Az. I wish to get out and social with deaf but I live about a hour north from PHX which was a hug city. Cave Creek is very small town that is northern right in Phx.

Marie

hi,
Recent i moving here arizona from mass since sept 31, 2005. i still see pop up few deaf people in anywhere like stores, deaf expo like that. you will make new friends someday but not fast become friends you know. you take time and know them well first. i went friend house almost everyweekend for poker and bring kids too. we are enjoy... i like here new life much better than in new england because not enough events there! lol..
see yea,,,,

Yes I see what's your point. I am shy to make friend too. I have no car to drive. I hate to drive at all. I don't know why I hate drive. No I am not scare but don't like to drive through the traffice and can't see at night. I can take a bus but there's no bus in Cave Creek.

Marie

I used to live in Southfield, MI for 28 years. My Parent and I decided to move to az 7 yrs ago. We don't like the weather in michigan so I just want get out of michigan for a better living. Right now I am still lonesome and not having much friends here in Az. I wish to get out and social with deaf but I live about a hour north from PHX which was a hug city. Cave Creek is very small town that is northern right in Phx.

Marie

Cave Creek an hour from Phx? I am trying to remember cuz it has been 8 years since I lived in Phx but I dont think it is unless u are referring to it being an hour from South Phx?

Back