Hi Everyone!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
I've missed you guys alot! College and work deffinitly keeps me busy. Plus man drama is not my friend latley but hey it's all good. This week i was slightly conned into teaching little kids the lords prayer in asl. the funny part the lord prayer is one thing I don't know lol so now by sunday i have to memorize it. yippie wish me luck! So what's new with everyone else?

I've missed you guys alot! College and work deffinitly keeps me busy. Plus man drama is not my friend latley but hey it's all good. This week i was slightly conned into teaching little kids the lords prayer in asl. the funny part the lord prayer is one thing I don't know lol so now by sunday i have to memorize it. yippie wish me luck! So what's new with everyone else?
:wave:Welcome home Ms Lil_country_gal! We missed you too also! :naughty:

Luck, luck, luck ... :laugh2:

I remember you, as I was down to the cities last week, wondering whatever happened to you. Next time I'm down, we'll have to meet, okay?

Final semester at Minnesota State University-Moorhead. I'll be getting ready to find work as a television reporter. Sorry, not interested in going to St. Cloud, there's nothing there in television.

I remember you, as I was down to the cities last week, wondering whatever happened to you. Next time I'm down, we'll have to meet, okay?

Final semester at Minnesota State University-Moorhead. I'll be getting ready to find work as a television reporter. Sorry, not interested in going to St. Cloud, there's nothing there in television.

I agree...I do love SCSU, but there was nothing else in St. Cloud for me. I only saw a total of 5 deaf people the entire 5 years I lived in St. Cloud! Their Mass Communications studies program was not that great, either. Wasn't my major, anyway. And not much happens in St. Cloud. Boring town.

Lol Hey now Scsu is a good school... for partying! Rum runners is my friend :) Actually You know you had to go through where I live to get to the cities.... Lol so next time your on your way to the cities you'll have to stop. And if you go in hours you are 2 hours and 54 min away. I use to drive up to georgetown,MN/ Fargo on a weekly basis. Lol you could totally come up on sunday and watch me fail the Lords prayer infront of 100 kids... :( oh well

*wave* what's new with you jclarke?

I have returned from overseas trip to Japan, yesterday and getting back to my usual lifecycle but it is a bit weird since I have been in Tokyo for nearly three weeks.

Back