Hi everyone. i would like to introduce myself

DeafCSI

Reaction score
Hey, hey people. Whatz shakin'?. My name is Ms. Royce. I am deaf now for 10 years due to meningitis. It took me just about all 10 years to accept my deafness and learn a new way of communicating. My hearing loss was sudden. It devastated me. But now, I am becoming fluent in ASL with the help of the deaf community. I have had no formal training. Speaking of formal training, I am currently a college student. My major is Criminal Justice. I hope to one day work in this field as a Crime Scene Investigator. Giving that there is employment opportunity for me. I have a VP but no one to use it with. Lol. Anyway, this is my story. Would love to chat with you. Oh, and I am also a Lesbian. Chao!

Hey, hey people. Whatz shakin'?. My name is Ms. Royce. I am deaf now for 10 years due to meningitis. It took me just about all 10 years to accept my deafness and learn a new way of communicating. My hearing loss was sudden. It devastated me. But now, I am becoming fluent in ASL with the help of the deaf community. I have had no formal training. Speaking of formal training, I am currently a college student. My major is Criminal Justice. I hope to one day work in this field as a Crime Scene Investigator. Giving that there is employment opportunity for me. I have a VP but no one to use it with. Lol. Anyway, this is my story. Would love to chat with you. Oh, and I am also a Lesbian. Chao!

Hello my name is kaleb, im new here as well. Im not deaf, but i want to be apart of the deaf community. My nephew is deaf, he was just born. But i would like to reach out to people of the deaf community and make some friends.

Hello my name is kaleb, im new here as well. Im not deaf, but i want to be apart of the deaf community. My nephew is deaf, he was just born. But i would like to reach out to people of the deaf community and make some friends.
Have your uncle and aunt contact their State's School for the Deaf. Also join American Society for Deaf Children: http://deafchildren.org/

Welcome! You are inspiring!
Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope that I'm able to inspire the deaf community that they too can become anything they wish. Your support is greatly appreciated. Stay in touch. Smiles.

Back