Hi =) ASL3 Student having trouble with my assignments. Please help.

jaztaylor

Reaction score
I understand about 1/2 of what the Professor is asking for me to do. Please help.

It's a biweekly class and a few classes have been cancelled this semester and I feel that my learning level isn't where it's suppose to be. Please help explain what she is asking for us to do.

:) Thank you =)

Rather than ask for homework help here, you should be asking your professor. In other classes with hearing professors, if someobe didn't understand the assignment, the student should ask for clarification in class or during office hours. The student/professor interaction should be the same when the professor is Deaf.

Rather than ask for homework help here, you should be asking your professor. In other classes with hearing professors, if someobe didn't understand the assignment, the student should ask for clarification in class or during office hours. The student/professor interaction should be the same when the professor is Deaf.

Yeah, go away. Don’t use us to cheat on your homework. Go do the work yourself, but feel free to come to us with questions that aren’t sneaky

My previous comment was NOT intend as "go away". I was simply saying the student should not behave differently just because the professor is Deaf.

Back