Heylo from ak!

SighnSigner

Reaction score
Hey! AK is a beautiful place to visit, altho it may tempts ones to move in to settle for some years. I daresay it a trap!

I originiate from capital of AK: Juneau. I hadnt signed much, plus I am conserving money. I moved to Anchorage, then, Wasilla with little money. Still hadnt met much signers in my ages, or nearby. Try make more money before I move again.

So! Thought add myself on here to at least connects, learn of any suggestion for me to look into? Im interested to move and settle by where, wherever there are fair amounted mass of Deaf Culture's Community's people, to meet. I cannot live without swimming, and I am severly-profoundly allergic to swimming pool. So Im thinking by the coast.

I welcome to connect with people, from AK if there are more signers I hadnt yet been introduced while Im here in Wasilla, or to Washington state to California, to Texas, to Florida....

I would like to get to know someone, talk about or introductions, to one whom have a room needed for rent, or, whom jobs, jobs' bosses who knew of the advantage of having Deaf employee, therefore wouldnt turn me down becuz of the Deafness, and the distances, if willing to talk about hiring me, somehow on phone with vp services from all the way from AK. Not easy to be sold, when sellings 'self are hard, you know?

So to start trying here with, Hello, Im from Alaska. Born Deaf with signing language as my first language, grew up as the only Deaf Signer. I keep distance from those who chose to being 'impaired signers'/audisms. I grew nostelgic about signing more, hoping to meet and courtship someday, already, woaw! Im 32years old now, meh.
Worked in farmhands, landscaping company, stockings, freight team, moving company (driven non-cdl),...I once was a ski salom racer, ski patroller. Done all this and not signed yet.

My name is Morgan, hello. Awkward. Awesome. Awksome, hit me up?

Last edited:
Hey,
Starting this Sunday through Saturday is deaf awareness week. You are more then welcome to come out and socialize among the deaf community here. Most the events are free to little of no charge. Sunday is the BBQ kick off and you can look on FB for the details.

Hope to see you there!

Back