Hey

Summer.

Reaction score
Hey I’m new and I live in Tennessee! My name is Summer. I have been trying to learn asl since January 2018. I am not very good yet but if you have some tips please tell me. If you live in the area please message me and follow me. Tell me your city and if you live near me then we can hopefully meet up sometime!!!

I would say the best way to improve your signing skills is to sign all of the time. Find people who are either trying to learn as well or a deaf event. Turn off your voice and make it a signing night/day. The more you sign the better you will get. Ask questions on new signs for example, "what's the sign for summer?" You will never truly learn all of the signs just as you never truly learn every word in the English language. I wish you good luck.

I would say the best way to improve your signing skills is to sign all of the time. Find people who are either trying to learn as well or a deaf event. Turn off your voice and make it a signing night/day. The more you sign the better you will get. Ask questions on new signs for example, "what's the sign for summer?" You will never truly learn all of the signs just as you never truly learn every word in the English language. I wish you good luck.
Thanks for taking the time to write this. I will look around my community. Thanks again, Summer

Back