Hey NFL Football Fans! Welcome back

How's about that "HAIL MARY" the Jaguars made against the Texans????.....

GO JAGUARS!

Great win for Patriots and Brady did it again against Rusters again and again.

Ah, Drunkers are coming up for Patriots's next tough team. :)

:h5::grouphug::grouphug:Great win!!

I know , we have a tough team next week, one advantage, its Home Sweet Home (Gillette Stadium) game. The arena will be filled with Patriot power :giggle:
GO PATRIOTS!!!!

:ty:James Sanders! Great game and play hard, we got the victory at the end! whoohoo!!

Thanksgiving Game!

We have another game on Thanksgiving Day! Let's hear it for our Patriots!!! Take down the Detriot Lions!!

We should call Denver Cheaters, not Broncos. :lol:

Filming San Francisco 49ers cost Denver Broncos, coach Josh McDaniels $100,000 - ESPN

Josh Daniels cat-copied from our Patriots (funny, he was former defensive coaching assistant for Patriots)...what is different between them? Patriots are still winning team that not need more cheating while Bronco are still losing team that begged to be cheating to get a win. :D

Go Patriots!

Gotta be big war tonite of Paper Plane vs Patriots. :cheers:

Good to see Ponies lost again and again! Peyton Mannings never same player himself since bad throw into hand of Patriots, 9 INT in three games?. Oh boy....gotta be fun to watch all division in few games to go expect NFC West as they are shatty division ever I see. :D

GOOoooo Patriots!

Gotta be big war tonite of Paper Plane vs Patriots. :cheers:

Good to see Ponies lost again and again! Peyton Mannings never same player himself since bad throw into hand of Patriots, 9 INT in three games?. Oh boy....gotta be fun to watch all division in few games to go expect NFC West as they are shatty division ever I see. :D

GOOoooo Patriots!

Of course, I can't wait!! Go Patriots!!!!

Of course, I can't wait!! Go Patriots!!!!

Yea, I wonders will Patriots be stand top with 14-2

My guess Patriots will take 3 win of final 4....depend Jets and Steelers's losses to take all playoff home game then starters can be sit down after Quarter 1st on final game. :)

pats must lose, pats must lose, pats must lose!!! go iggles

Wirelessly posted

MaxUFC said:
Why Bill and Patriots stays top without many coaches/ star players left Patriots for better money then end up busted themselves. :hmm:

The Flem File has one piece of advice for everyone in the NFL -- never leave Bill Belichick - ESPN

So, we saw Derion Branch was trading back to Patriots then he is better player than his Seattle time...played like All Pro. :)

I love this "Curse of Leaving Bill".

GOoo Patriots!

Hahaha funny one!

You too funny, Patriot haters not posting on my other thread lol We rock!

Wirelessly posted

Hahaha funny one!

:h5: I guess Pats haters got counselor to deal with their dwelling about cheating by Patriots? Yeah, that defines helping them out to see real world out there beside Patriots. :lol:

I guess these haters supports Broncos and Jets for what they did wrongdoing recently as they say nothing at all here. Wow. :lol:

Still...Pats proved they did very well without any cheats since 2007 to this year.

Pats00.jpg

Oh brother on Jets's whining :

NFL could sanction New York Jets for Tripgate, Mike Westhoff's accusation that New England Patriots use sideline wall tactic - ESPN New York

Wirelessly posted

MaxUFC said:
Wirelessly posted

Hahaha funny one!

:h5: I guess Pats haters got counselor to deal with their dwelling about cheating by Patriots? Yeah, that defines helping them out to see real world out there beside Patriots. :lol:

I guess these haters supports Broncos and Jets for what they did wrongdoing recently as they say nothing at all here. Wow. :lol:

Still...Pats proved they did very well without any cheats since 2007 to this year.

Pats00.jpg

Oh brother on Jets's whining :

NFL could sanction New York Jets for Tripgate, Mike Westhoff's accusation that New England Patriots use sideline wall tactic - ESPN New York

Jets always whinning hahaha We rock! We got whole new team playing hard to get #4 whoohoo! Patriots all the way, baby! LOL

Back