Hey NFL Football Fans! Welcome back

Nope. Next week BUF vs NE and NYJ vs MIA

Go Dolphins! Brett Favre choked big time (3 int plus 1 fumble for MIA TD). So far I think week 2 games are pretty crazy!!!

NE vs MIA on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, October 4th.

:ty:For the correction jumping ahead of myself here. I have too much going on its all good!

Sunday afternoon, NE Patriots vs Buffalo Bills at Gillette stadium home of the Patriots. I really hope the Patriots bounce back to the winning streak. Go Patriots!!

Very close game , you know 4th qtr is always nerve wrecking. Jets got the final ball and TD. We play Mia soon , so we need to be ready!

Very close game , you know 4th qtr is always nerve wrecking. Jets got the final ball and TD. We play Mia soon , so we need to be ready!

:wave: everybody!!! Patriots still rocks and so glad the Jets had their guts to beat the Dophins tonight. I agree with Oceanblue7 that almost every 4th quarter are always hire rising games. I saw the OT with the Saints and ummm Draggers (Jaguars, I think, lol.) and of course wish I could see the whole Eagles game gagging the Jags....Way to gooooooooo Kansas City for today's game against SF. Three wins!!! Now we will have to focus on Dophins game on Monday night and also pittsburgh UGHHHHHHH.....They are mocking Pits Steeler fans that they will looooooose because they had suspend Ben 4 games, well once you mock other teams, seeeee what happens even your own team loooooose!!!!

Go Patriots and see ya next week on Monday Night Football!!! Don't forget to wear your shade!!!! Orange will kill your vision!!! :cool2:

Houston is having a beautiful,cool and delightful day...not a drop of rain in the last ten days. But there is water all over the streets.....from crying over losing to Dallas!!

I am now curious, Jets vs Bills , let's see who wins lol The SB champs play SC Panthers, can the Panthers win? The Colts and Jax :laugh2: no comment. I think Dallas is on bye bye week don't see them on the schedule.

I can't wait for Monday Night Football we head down to south Florida. Go Patriots!!!

I am now curious, Jets vs Bills , let's see who wins lol The SB champs play SC Panthers, can the Panthers win? The Colts and Jax :laugh2: no comment. I think Dallas is on bye bye week don't see them on the schedule.

I can't wait for Monday Night Football we head down to south Florida. Go Patriots!!!

Have fun at the game!!!

Have fun at the game!!!

Shel, the team heads down to Florida :) I am going to be watching on tv. My Patriots will be in San Diego, CA in a few weeks. I might be heading down there :)

Emotional rollercoaster here....not good. I need to make an appt with my therapist.

What do you think of the girls playing Lingerie Football??...Was watching a little of it yesterday.....damn! those women are tough! But their outfits are somewhat riduculous. I would have "super padding" on my boobies.

What do you think of the girls playing Lingerie Football??...Was watching a little of it yesterday.....damn! those women are tough! But their outfits are somewhat riduculous. I would have "super padding" on my boobies.

So funny you mentioned that cuz my neighbor came over Friday night asking my brother and I to join him to watch Lingerie Football. I wanted to join him but I was sooooooooooooooo exhausted from partying the weekend before that and then having to work 20 hours in one weekend from 3 hours of sleep. My brother didnt want to go cuz he had to get up at 5 AM to go golfing with his girlfriend on Sat. Then my neighbor returned and chatted with us yesterday about it..he was surprised by how athletic the women were. I told him that if I had their muscles and stamina, I would try out for a team. Seriously...I would. :)

Very interesting day in football. The Colts (blah) lost:shock::eek3: it was a hot game at the end. The NY Jets beat Bills drats :lol: SD Chargers beat AZ Cardinals. I can't wait Monday Night Football , Go Patriots!!

Yeah...those women are "big" girls, lots of guts, strong and full of stamina. Used to play "touch" football, but never any combat sports. Seriously, if one of those women ever tackled me, I don't believe I'd ever get up! haha...Pretty rough.

If I had their muscles and able to handle the sport I would do it . In some crazy way, I would be afraid of my bra falling or losing my bottoms :lol:

Back