hey, im new here

im a failure, compared to everyone around me. they are getting to me. i dont have faith. i have faith in other people but not myself.

How are you a failure? Everyone makes mistakes in life, if we didn't make mistakes then there would be no way we could grow as people. You need to learn to have faith in yourself first before you can have faith in others.

How are you a failure? Everyone makes mistakes in life, if we didn't make mistakes then there would be no way we could grow as people. You need to learn to have faith in yourself first before you can have faith in others.

school. life. love. everything. i failed most of my school exams, including my own language. i fail myself. everyone has great expectations of me, which i dont acheive and reach. but i kinda dont learn from my mistakes. cz i make the same mistsakes over again.

school. life. love. everything. i failed most of my school exams, including my own language. i fail myself. everyone has great expectations of me, which i dont acheive and reach. but i kinda dont learn from my mistakes. cz i make the same mistsakes over again.

Some things are hard to do so you need to just keep on digging at it and eventually you will succeed.

It would appear that you are dead-set on a one-track mind. Are you expecting yourself to be perfect? If you were, we, as a society, would have crucified you a long time ago.

It would appear that you are dead-set on a one-track mind. Are you expecting yourself to be perfect? If you were, we, as a society, would have crucified you a long time ago.

no, im not. and im a negative person.

i lost him last year to colon cancer. he passed away at the age of 17.

Damn girl, I am so sorry to hear about your loss...:(

im a failure, compared to everyone around me. they are getting to me. i dont have faith. i have faith in other people but not myself.

yeah, it is. i dont know. it might not happen. i just feel like giving up on life.

Mate, do not give up life, that is unnesscary and by the way, you got plenty of years to do whatever you to dream about... I am glad, and we are all glad you came to us! We will support you in any way we can to keep you connected with us and all. I tell you something, I was a shy dude, when I joined, about two years ago, and I didn't post much until I realised that alldeaf.com is a friendly place, and you know what? Two years later, I am an outgoing dude, and everyone loves me here -- even some people admire me, of course ;)

So do not think as a negative person, that's not goood, pull yourselves uptogether, we are all here for your support any way we can! We are all aware about your worry wart in regards of the HAs ---- >> it won't hurt you to know about it, HA will be the most definitely a good thing you will expereince when you get it... trust us... I know it is hard to move on since your friend's passing...

what Clecity (What's your nickname, boy?) has just said, and he is right someone will come up and be your best friend, but we all understand that no one can not replace him. But someone can make you feel more special, you can not leave your good friends for wrong reasons, they need to understand what state you are in... you need their support.

Everyone is not perfect, and you don't need to say that you're a failure, no one wants to say that, there is something that you CAN suceed, look at us, you see... I am a sucessful young man in Australia :D --- god, who knows, if you are a successful author? Perhaps a famous artists, who admire your paintings?

Just think what you can, Pull yourself together and smile!

We will be here for you, if you need a hand or something.

J-Boy.

And in the end, if you stick your promise to us, in few years --- you will feel that alldeaf.com is your home, promise me.

first, welcome to AD...

second, im sorry what it has come in your life, but i believe in you that you will overcome. Be strong, shy girl.

third, AD is my third home where i am able to come in and make my day. Im sure it will be your home in some time of period.

*hugs* take a easy and be strong and keep positive outside :]

It seems like it to me JClarke. She seems impossible to see a positive about anything. I think it is depression and a doctor could help.. I don't think we can. It makes me nervous when people talk like Shygirl

It seems like it to me JClarke. She seems impossible to see a positive about anything. I think it is depression and a doctor could help.. I don't think we can. It makes me nervous when people talk like Shygirl

Off topic. You are right, that Shygirl seems to be negative all the time through the threads and we tried our best to cheer her up but she keep saying that she is not good at anything and just sound like she want to give up. You and I know we want her to think positive instead of negative thoughts. All she has to do is to keep trying to find the things she would love to do and not give up. Gotta have faith. If she has a problem with depression, then she ought to go to the doctor and talk about her feeling depression like losing her friend from cancer and other things that are bothering her like hearing aids. All we have to do is to encourage her to think positive and lead her to the right path. :cool2:

Back