hey, im new here

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

i just let people start talkin to me. lol.
i have lost my bestest best true friend, so i wont be able to replace him. and i could be friends with him for ever.

I know you will find another friend who may be just as good as the last. you honestly can never know unless you are willing to let more friends into your life.

I know you will find another friend who may be just as good as the last. you honestly can never know unless you are willing to let more friends into your life.

i dont know. its hard. no one can beat him. hmm.

cooltext96254491.gif

I am sorry to hear about your passing of your best friend. It is sad that your best friend had colon cancer and it is hard to beat it. Just take one day at a time and hopefully you will find someone special in the near future. I know what you mean.

The problem right now for you is not to be shy with your life style or try not to be shy. You gotta have courage and chin up to just not be afraid what people think of you like wearing your hearing aid. We will be right there with you as your friends. :)

idk, but i have a funny feeling inside of me that thinks that.
quite a few of my friends are shallow.

It's called being hard of hearing. Life has saddled you with that circumstance and, because you are a strong person, you are chosen to be.

You spend a lot of your time trying to stay on top of things around you. Things happen and, too easily, you can be left out. Your hearing peers think they did nothing wrong and, yet, you feel you're left out. You compensate by over-compensating and, yes, at times, you try to think ahead of what others would be feeling.

Here's a view that you might want to consider: your friends keep you around because they're comfortable with and welcome your presence. You need to do nothing more than to be yourself. That's why they like you.

I know it's hard not hearing everything that happens and not to laugh, wholeheartedly, when others laugh. I can assure you that the more you be yourself, the more others will respect you.

The more you assume what others think and/or feel, the more you'll have to lose.

I'm sorry for your loss. A young life taken away by something that nobody sees coming at that age. His legacy can live through you if you take his best examples and live them.

You've made it this far. There's no reason why you can't keep keepin' on.

yeah, it is. i dont know. it might not happen. i just feel like giving up on life.

I can honestly tell you that it will. Don't let the hard times get to you because you can think of it this way. I has to get bad in order for everything to get better. You just have to have faith and it will happen. I can promise you.

I am sorry to hear about your passing of your best friend. It is sad that your best friend had colon cancer and it is hard to beat it. Just take one day at a time and hopefully you will find someone special in the near future. I know what you mean.

The problem right now for you is not to be shy with your life style or try not to be shy. You gotta have courage and chin up to just not be afraid what people think of you like wearing your hearing aid. We will be right there with you as your friends. :)

dont be sorry, its not your fault. its been a year 6 months and 3 days since he passed away. no one can replace him. he meant a lot to me. and still does.

i have been shy all my life, its in my personality.

It's called being hard of hearing. Life has saddled you with that circumstance and, because you are a strong person, you are chosen to be.

You spend a lot of your time trying to stay on top of things around you. Things happen and, too easily, you can be left out. Your hearing peers think they did nothing wrong and, yet, you feel you're left out. You compensate by over-compensating and, yes, at times, you try to think ahead of what others would be feeling.

Here's a view that you might want to consider: your friends keep you around because they're comfortable with and welcome your presence. You need to do nothing more than to be yourself. That's why they like you.

I know it's hard not hearing everything that happens and not to laugh, wholeheartedly, when others laugh. I can assure you that the more you be yourself, the more others will respect you.

The more you assume what others think and/or feel, the more you'll have to lose.

I'm sorry for your loss. A young life taken away by something that nobody sees coming at that age. His legacy can live through you if you take his best examples and live them.

You've made it this far. There's no reason why you can't keep keepin' on.

im not strong at all. im weak.

dont be sorry, its not your fault.

i cant keep it going thats the thing.

im not strong at all. im weak.

dont be sorry, its not your fault.

i cant keep it going thats the thing.

I know that things are hard but you cant keep looking to the past in order to move forward. Do you honestly think your friend would want you to be like this or do you think he would want you to be happy and carry on? Honestly.

I can honestly tell you that it will. Don't let the hard times get to you because you can think of it this way. I has to get bad in order for everything to get better. You just have to have faith and it will happen. I can promise you.

im a failure, compared to everyone around me. they are getting to me. i dont have faith. i have faith in other people but not myself.

Back