HEY GIRLS, Watch 100 YEARS of beauty in under 1 MINUTE!!

Grummer

Reaction score
100 Years of Beauty in 1 Minute

this is Excellent...!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyVvpXRX6w

say what is your favourite era for hair, lipsticks, blush, eye highlighters beauty?

SAY it!!
:hmm:
:cool2:

my favourite is the 1940s...i kid you not...

I girl of 60's make up sugar candy lippy dusty springfield eyes and buckets full maxfactor foundation blue eye shadow black pencil..hair pile on head with cans of hair spray or flick ups.
I like the bob of 20's

I was disappointed in the video. It wasn't very authentic. It was a modern day interpretation of the style decades, using current beauty products and techniques.

I was disappointed in the video. It wasn't very authentic. It was a modern day interpretation of the style decades, using current beauty products and techniques.

Agree about that one. It isnt a pure authentic but almost. I have many old pictures from my relatives that don't look like what in the video showed.

Also, i dont see any eye liner on eyes or thick lashes or fake mole on face. LOL

mens hair nice in the 80's,patrick swazy in ghost very sexy..beauty different in all decades but tend to stay with what I am use to

whhaaaa...
i thought its pretty damn good...to me its fairly accurate depicting the era's main styles, and yes it would be difficult to source the exact make up's colours, tone with today's offerings.....like YOU tried make that video....also with this model, she has a very good face which (indeed pretty) but really a good broad-themed facial profile giving her great ability to adapt, like her thin isn't long and thin, or chubby in a particular era's stylistic 'must-have's'..

i think its a fine work, ok its not photographic stills to mimck extremely close, but a VIDEO, and they showed how for each era/style which step they took to manipulate the hairs to receive that certain 'frame' and 'bounce' which was required for each eras......

id disagree as being unauthentic, its pretty good!!

whhaaaa...
i thought its pretty damn good...to me its fairly accurate depicting the era's main styles, and yes it would be difficult to source the exact make up's colours, tone with today's offerings.....like YOU tried make that video....also with this model, she has a very good face which (indeed pretty) but really a good broad-themed facial profile giving her great ability to adapt, like her thin isn't long and thin, or chubby in a particular era's stylistic 'must-have's'..

i think its a fine work, ok its not photographic stills to mimck extremely close, but a VIDEO, and they showed how for each era/style which step they took to manipulate the hairs to receive that certain 'frame' and 'bounce' which was required for each eras......

id disagree as being unauthentic, its pretty good!!

The person could had google famous women from a 100 years and gotten the hairstyles that way. The video was a let down.

1920's
lipstick_and_curls_blog_34.jpeg

1930's
1930s-Hairstyles-for-women_10.jpg

1940's
1940s-Hairstyles-for-women_13.jpg

1950's
1950s-WOMAN-HOLDING-WRAPP-008.jpg

1960's
1960s-005-woman-wearing-1960s-necklace-and-earrings.jpg

1970's
1970%20colour.bmp

1980's
1980s-enter-a-new-kind-of-woman-who-can-have-it-all--be-a-mother-a-professional-and--wear-power-suits.jpg

1990's
1b657e5baeb0eaeec7059f36b1331342.jpg

Forgot the 1910s....I love pics of Lillian Gish so I am posting one here for 1910s..

lillian-gish.jpg

Forgot the 1910s....I love pics of Lillian Gish so I am posting one here for 1910s..

lillian-gish.jpg
I love the Gish sisters and their movies. I'm a silent film fan. :giggle:

1910 was the best... I would have laughed if they'd given her a Miley Cyrus buzz for 2010.

13bacall-obit-ss-slide-79CJ-jumbo-v2.jpg

I like this from the 1940 and I loved some of hats and dresses the women wore.

Lauren Becall. Before my time but I recognized her pic. She was pretty back then. She passed away August of this year

Back