Hey! For anyone willing to fill me in on their life..

jennarose

Reaction score
Hey my name is Jenna. I am from Minnesota. I am looking for someone to chat with. I am not deaf but I am interested in deaf culture and would love to have a conversation. If anyone is willing to talk with me, hit me up!

Thank You. :)

Hey my name is Jenna. I am from Minnesota. I am looking for someone to chat with. I am not deaf but I am interested in deaf culture and would love to have a conversation. If anyone is willing to talk with me, hit me up!

Thank You. :)

Hai!!! ASL??? Me love you looooong time!!!! :laugh2:

hey hey u down to talk? like your experience, maybe what it is like and if you get annoyed by hearing people or experience discrimination. I am interested.

I wanted to know whether it's easier to teach ferrets ASL or cats clapping. Which do you think would be easier?

im just confused are you trying to be funny or are you being rude? cause i just wanted to talk, like learn be real, tell me some shit, maybe be online friends. if you werent going to say anything why did you comment?

Maybe because you're the 10,000th person to ask for the same thing in the forums. Not enough supply to fill the demand. :)

wow thanks some community you got here. yall suck

:aw: sorry you feel that way. The best way to find out about the participants on this forum's life would be to just start reading a little bit in each thread, each category. You'll be surprised how much you can find out about the deaf. I don't think anyone is going to give you their life history in a paragraph or two on a forum.

Start reading!

Unfortunately yes on both counts. Take a search and you should be able to find different threads about such.

Unfortunately yes on both counts. Take a search and you should be able to find different threads about such.

I apologize. That must get tiring and boring. I just really wanted to talk to someone cause I don't know anyone who is deaf, but thats my problem not these ppl's responsibility.

im such a biased "mainstreaming" dumbass thinking yall would want to talk about it... liek "oh just tell me everything!" Just to show you how much I dont know.

Hey Jenna, you sound pretty young. What you have to realize is like everyone that is new can't just start requesting personal assistance, homework answers, instant relationships, etc. We don't know you, so if you want to be taken seriously, take part in the forum and spend some time interacting with everyone. Otherwise, we don't see the point on wasting our time with someone making unreasonable requests then never heard from again after only a few posts. Get involved, show us who you are and all.

Hey Jenna, you sound pretty young. What you have to realize is like everyone that is new can't just start requesting personal assistance, homework answers, instant relationships, etc. We don't know you, so if you want to be taken seriously, take part in the forum and spend some time interacting with everyone. Otherwise, we don't see the point on wasting our time with someone making unreasonable requests then never heard from again after only a few posts. Get involved, show us who you are and all.

THANK YOU LADY! Jenna, imagine if someone came to a forum for a minority group that you identified with, and was all "OMG you pple are SO KeWlZ! I want an INSTANT relationship b/c you people are so cool and fun and sweet and nice! "
That is how we feel...... Jump in, start talking...BUILD a relationship by getting to KNOW people first. Not all deaf people are incredibily cool, or nice or whatever. We like it when people take an interest in us, but you gotta start out with building the foundations of a friendship/relationship first, and THEN that will give you an in.

Jenna, really, you dont want to know our life story... You may get all depressed and stuff, youll never look at the internet the same again...

Attachments

• 1661799_946489722031800_261163922253987709_n.jpg
    1661799_946489722031800_261163922253987709_n.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 20

Very :gpost:

Back