Hey! For anyone willing to fill me in on their life..

Fill you in on my life? As in "fill in the blanks"?

I was born at a very early age ....

Just to let you know it is suppose to be a discussion Forum, not a Chat forum. :roll:

ya ya guys i hear ya. my bad. i learned now. gotta learn some way even if it wasnt the smoothest. sorry if i offended anyone. gotta get real

Hey Jenna, you sound pretty young. What you have to realize is like everyone that is new can't just start requesting personal assistance, homework answers, instant relationships, etc. We don't know you, so if you want to be taken seriously, take part in the forum and spend some time interacting with everyone. Otherwise, we don't see the point on wasting our time with someone making unreasonable requests then never heard from again after only a few posts. Get involved, show us who you are and all.

ya i totally hear you. my bad completely. its not for homework. if it was id just google it. i like talking to people more but i just dont know how to approach people. i guess i thought it sounded fine to just as for someone to be my friend cause thats what i do in real life (oh shiit) "oh hey i am jenna tell me about yourself!" But no thats not cool. Thanks yall for calling me out. esp those who explained to me what i was doing wrong.

now im embarassed tho and want to leave this website. like what am i thinking

now im embarassed tho and want to leave this website. like what am i thinking

Don't leave. Hang around and read the threads. Participate, just as you would with the people you hang out with. Most people here are good people. As every where, there are some bad apples. :p

Back