Hey Alldeaf.com members.

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
Okay, it's time for me to leave. I will not be around for probably long time...because we have summer. I have alot things to do during summer, couldn't miss it. I attend car shows, deaf softball tournments, work, college and many things to do.

I need to take break from Alldeaf.com and DM (secert username) anyway, GOOD BYE FOR NOW.

will be right back in fall or winter.

I will be check this once a while, not everyday and possible not respond whatever needed.

Later
Jr

We'll miss you! *sobbing*

*you walk out the door*

Okay everybody! Let's party!

Vvti low rolla,
emot-woot.gif
. saying, "Yeah, i wish you the best luck for your vacation all through summer.." hope see your post here in future.. stay peace!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
Okay, it's time for me to leave. I will not be around for probably long time...because we have summer. I have alot things to do during summer, couldn't miss it. I attend car shows, deaf softball tournments, work, college and many things to do.

I need to take break from Alldeaf.com and DM (secert username) anyway, GOOD BYE FOR NOW.

will be right back in fall or winter.

I will be check this once a while, not everyday and possible not respond whatever needed.

Later
Jr

Make sure when you return....give us all the details of what happened over the summer. I am sure it would be interesting! :D

Be safe during the summer...and have fun. :D

Yea I know your pain. We all got lots of things to do so take care man.

::teeth chattering:: -- it's sub-zero winter here for moi, ugh. Sure am hoping for summer to come here ASAP, ha. I keep joking with my Mum and sister to send over some of the northern summer heat over here to warm me up. :) :cold:

:roll:

Cheers,
Goldie

Back