Here's an interesting thought on oralism and how it seems to strive for "normalacy"

deafdyke

Reaction score
I was in the tub reading a book on body image in teenagers....How come it's pretty much a given that making an average girl strive to look like a supermodel creates self hatred issues.........but making a dhh kid strive to be as like a hearing person as possible is a good noble goal?......Seems to me that would create major self hatred issues...

and where would it stop,all girls who don't confirm we go back to misogynist society come to think of it we are in one

You can apply that to a lot of "norms" there is a lot of pressure from society to fit in a certain way and for people who can't it can be hard.

I no remember exact word but begin with e where girls look like sexless boys fashion designers aim to that market...nazie liked people blond hair blue eyes this sort of fashion fascists don't conform and out of society
DD it has caused major issues not so long ago in my lifetime in Germany it was maybe still is classed as cruel not give child CI to point kids taken away from parents.
my local shop Pakistani parents the son was kept locked in house no schooling no social interaction...he then got CI only then considered as useful...I tried sign with him the boy and family horrified the boy tells me my life had no value bc I no have CI my choice...this boy did hate himself as thought he had no value

I no remember exact word but begin with e where girls look like sexless boys fashion designers aim to that market

androgynous is the word for when girls or boys even don't look like either gender- maybe a mix of both and many fashion/models aim for that particular look too.

eunuch is the word you are looking for though.

Back