here to make some friends also happy to help the beginners to learn ASL as well

ChristaHolmes30

Reaction score
feel free to message or comment here and nice to know theres still deaf community even if theres not much around in my local unfortunately!

Hi! I would love to become friends and chat sometime. I’m HoH and took 3 semesters of ASL in college. Would love to practice and become more fluent! :)

I dont mind being your friend,if you need help learning ASL.please let me know,i can find some free time.

Hi I am Ashley. I am able to hear and speak for the most part. I have started losing some of my hearing. I live in Southern California, I am a student at MT SAC, I am learning ASL to help my customers at work. I work at Vons, but I hate hearing people say they can't hear you so just ignore them. I attempt to communicate even though I am just learning.

Hi I'm Emily! Started losing a little bit of hearing when I was 20 probably due to listening to music too loud. I can still hear well. I took ASL I and II but that was a couple of years ago so I'm pretty rusty. Looking for someone to practice with.

Hi from Finland, Korey. Deaf here, very bored from Koronavirus quarantine. I hope your day or night is a good one. Heippä! :)

Hi I'm Emily! Started losing a little bit of hearing when I was 20 probably due to listening to music too loud. I can still hear well. I took ASL I and II but that was a couple of years ago so I'm pretty rusty. Looking for someone to practice with.
I'd love to practice with you! My hearing has steadily decreased over the years wo I'm HH now but fluent.

Anyone pls make a group for ASL Beginner to start off , I know ISL (Indian Sign Language) looking for forward to learn ASL this quarantine and I’m eagerly waiting for it :)

feel free to message or comment here and nice to know theres still deaf community even if theres not much around in my local unfortunately!

hey Christa.There isn’t a lot of deaf communities near me that I can join. I’m hearing, however I love the culture and language. I just want to learn more and make new friends.

Back