Helpless!

:roll:

Even though I don't have vision issues, many on this board do.

You're being deliberately rude. You're eventually going to find yourself on the receiving end of the "ignore" button by many here.

I don't understand why quite a few users on here, do not like me? I am not rude. I am just bluntly and blatantly honest. I speak my mind. Whether what I write may seem rude, obscene or just downright disrespectful, I will not change my ways for any of you to suit fit. I will not walk on egg shells to please you people. You also ought to keep in mind that words do not have expression so something you may read of minds, you may take it as an offensive reply whereas it's not how I intended it for it to be when I wrote it. If you can't accept someone who speaks their mind, you know how to ignore someone. Don't talk. Don't acknowledge. Just.. do it. It's quite simple.

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
˙ǝɹoɯ noʎ ǝʇɐıɔǝɹddɐ ןןıʍ ʎǝɥʇ puɐ 'ʇɐɥʇ sɐ ǝןdɯıs 'ʇɔǝdsǝɹ ǝɯos ʍoɥs ˙ʇı op ʇsnظ 'ɹoןoɔ ʇuoɟ ǝɥʇ ǝbuɐɥɔ oʇ noʎ buıʞsɐ uosɹǝd ǝuo uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟı 'ɐbǝɯ

Admin, can you remove the font color option in the forum, that would solve the problem.

˙ǝɹoɯ noʎ ǝʇɐıɔǝɹddɐ ןןıʍ ʎǝɥʇ puɐ 'ʇɐɥʇ sɐ ǝןdɯıs 'ʇɔǝdsǝɹ ǝɯos ʍoɥs ˙ʇı op ʇsnظ 'ɹoןoɔ ʇuoɟ ǝɥʇ ǝbuɐɥɔ oʇ noʎ buıʞsɐ uosɹǝd ǝuo uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟı 'ɐbǝɯ

Admin, can you remove the font color option in the forum, that would solve the problem.

WOW impressed myself that I could read your upside down message.:giggle::giggle: Made me laugh.

If you will not change your way, then a mod will step in and will have to make you comply or else. It is annoying to have to take off the colors in every of your postings and I will not do that, so you have a choice to comply and show respect to other members and stop being rude.

I told you that we have some deafblind members here and the colors in your post hurt some people's eyes. Please clean up your attitude here, your post below is unnecessary in all sides.

The choice is yours take it or leave it.

Thank you.

I don't understand why quite a few users on here, do not like me? I am not rude. I am just bluntly and blatantly honest. I speak my mind. Whether what I write may seem rude, obscene or just downright disrespectful, I will not change my ways for any of you to suit fit. I will not walk on egg shells to please you people. You also ought to keep in mind that words do not have expression so something you may read of minds, you may take it as an offensive reply whereas it's not how I intended it for it to be when I wrote it. If you can't accept someone who speaks their mind, you know how to ignore someone. Don't talk. Don't acknowledge. Just.. do it. It's quite simple.

I don't think you are intentionally trying to be rude. But people are trying to point out that by using colors that some people can't read you are excluding them from the conversation.

Whether intentional or not, we had few members who asked him nicely to change his color fonts and he became defiance. Then I got complaints about his color posts and I asked him nicely to change and respect others who can't read his postings.

He can use his color fonts in his profile or VM, since not everyone can go to his profile to read it. But here in threads, everyone reads it and with his colors it becomes difficult to read for some people. It is simple request and respect goes both ways. Excluding them from the conversation when someone made request is rude. It's a last warning to cooperate and be respectful.

WOW impressed myself that I could read your upside down message.:giggle::giggle: Made me laugh.

At first I thought it was in another language and didn't try to read it , then I saw your post ! :laugh2: I was able to read most of it and I wonder you the OP did this . It's very funny !

1:
If you will not change your way, then a mod will step in and will have to make you comply or else. It is annoying to have to take off the colors in every of your postings and I will not do that, so you have a choice to comply and show respect to other members and stop being rude.

I told you that we have some deafblind members here and the colors in your post hurt some people's eyes. Please clean up your attitude here, your post below is unnecessary in all sides.

The choice is yours take it or leave it.

Thank you.

2:
I don't think you are intentionally trying to be rude. But people are trying to point out that by using colors that some people can't read you are excluding them from the conversation.

1: I'm not showing disrespect to any Member for any reason at all without reasons. What they are experiencing is what they "assume" is disrespect when in the retrospect term, all my postings are respectful in a blunt manner - if I hadn't been disrespected first that is. Perhaps you should know a long time member called me a crack head not to long ago. I wonder if you or some "Mod Member" talked to them about their behavior...? Now, that is disrespect in the lowest human capacity. Besides that Calvin, your wish is my command and forgive me for my color use. It is a habit really because I like to use everything at my disposal.

I also used the color "Indigo" as it is a dark color. You told me it was OK to use dark colors so forgive me if this is not acceptable. I have a problem with black colors to be honest. It's why I use bright to mild dark colors.

2: You are correct. I am not a disrespectful person nor an intentional person either for that matter. I simply didn't know my color use bothered users and I just recently noticed the "Quote Me" button so really, I never checked my responses to my postings up until recently. Sorry.

- MEGA

You're doing it again with the color... clearly you're disregarding the repeated request. I hope you finally listen when you come back.

1:

2:

1: I'm not showing disrespect to any Member for any reason at all without reasons. What they are experiencing is what they "assume" is disrespect when in the retrospect term, all my postings are respectful in a blunt manner - if I hadn't been disrespected first that is. Perhaps you should know a long time member called me a crack head not to long ago. I wonder if you or some "Mod Member" talked to them about their behavior...? Now, that is disrespect in the lowest human capacity. Besides that Calvin, your wish is my command and forgive me for my color use. It is a habit really because I like to use everything at my disposal.

I also used the color "Indigo" as it is a dark color. You told me it was OK to use dark colors so forgive me if this is not acceptable. I have a problem with black colors to be honest. It's why I use bright to mild dark colors.

2: You are correct. I am not a disrespectful person nor an intentional person either for that matter. I simply didn't know my color use bothered users and I just recently noticed the "Quote Me" button so really, I never checked my responses to my postings up until recently. Sorry.

- MEGA

You're doing it again with the color... clearly you're disregarding the repeated request. I hope you finally listen when you come back.

Thanks, Calvin. It's almost impossible to read those color post if using the dark skin.

1).

2).
Thanks, Calvin. It's almost impossible to read those color post if using the dark skin.

1: I'm sorry I used the color "Purple", I thought I clicked on "Black" at the time when I wrote my reply! Can you please explain what you mean when you say you hope I finally listen when I come back? I've been gone for 14 days due to something you guys would probably care nothing of because you all hate me. Heh. Nothing was ever done to the person call me a crack head. Eh, what ever.. :shock:

2: You know, if the color is such a problem, they should disable it for use in the forums and then you wouldn't have problems with people like me. You'll eventually have other users using the colors like I use too. :lol:

Last edited:
1).

2).

1: I'm sorry I used the color "Purple", I thought I clicked on "Black" at the time when I wrote my reply! Can you please explain what you mean when you say you hope I finally listen when I come back? I've been gone for 14 days due to something you guys would probably care nothing of because you all hate me. Heh. Nothing was ever done to the person call me a crack head. Eh, what ever.. :shock:

2: You know, if the color is such a problem, they should disable it for use in the forums and then you wouldn't have problems with people like me. You'll eventually have other users using the colors like I use too. :lol:

You mean me? I never called you a crack head. I just put a link to your gofundme begging account where you are asking for money to pull your teeth and pointed out the only teeth I have seen like that belong to long term meth users.

Others who have seen the same agreed.

At least tell the truth when you try to cause trouble.

Actually, you don't get it. This forum has 2 different background colors, default and dark. Hence your dark font is very difficult to read with dark background. After repeated request, you still disrespected not only other members but towards a moderator and that is also breaking a rule here. Let me show you why some members prefer to use dark background because it's easier on their eyes as I told you we have some deafblind members here. If you refuse to be considerate of others and continue then it's clearly you made a choice yourself.

Let me give you example to why dark fonts is very difficult to read:

Dark background:

Default:

Your rudeness attitude to other members in another thread clearly shows about yourself. If you want to participate in this forum, then it is up to you to change your behavior here.

Thank you.

1).

2).

Back