Help!!!

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Who have Vista on the computer ??

if have vista on the computer then how can I download photoshop CS 2 or 3 ?? it wont let me to download it from "setup.exe and WinBootstrapper.msi, and also who knows other files too that wont let me to download it that I see the icon "setup.exe" with red circle "X"

I wonder is vista block wont let download CD of photoshop CS 2 or 3 ?? please let me know pretty please thanks ..

I m really fed up with it trying to fix it :(

Did you check if it's Vista compatible? Since Vista is "new" so not all programs are compatible yet.

Check if any of these lists that matches your computer compatibility

Photoshop CS3 Windows

I have them .. it was work on my other old computer till got new computer till now not work it wont install it that I have no idea why and one of my friend and me that we figure it out all night it still fought to trying install it :(

Hey DM,

Check the account ya using on your window vista whether it is Admin or Guest Account. A Admin account will be able to install a software where as Guest account can't install any of the software.

Hey DM,

Check the account ya using on your window vista whether it is Admin or Guest Account. A Admin account will be able to install a software where as Guest account can't install any of the software.

I think it is admin not sure .. not use with vista :) still figure lol

I wonder is vista block wont let download CD of photoshop CS 2 or 3 ?? please let me know pretty please thanks ..

I wonder if your CD is new or old? If it's old it may not be compatible?

Which CD? DM a Photoshop CS2 or CS3

If it is a CS2 Adobe Photoshop CS2 Announced
This site mention nothing about Window Vista: Not compatible.

If it is a CS3
It is compatible with Window Vista.

Which CD? DM a Photoshop CS2 or CS3

If it is a CS2 Adobe Photoshop CS2 Announced
This site mention nothing about Window Vista: Not compatible.

If it is a CS3
It is compatible with Window Vista.

Ohhhhhh

and also yeah it is admin and still not work to install .. will figure it out tomorrow I mean today later lol so I am going to bed right now .. my eyes are heavy lol supposed be in bed few hours ago but nope cuz I am stubborn not give it up with this computer lol :lol:

Ohhhhhh

and also yeah it is admin and still not work to install .. will figure it out tomorrow I mean today later lol so I am going to bed right now .. my eyes are heavy lol supposed be in bed few hours ago but nope cuz I am stubborn not give it up with this computer lol :lol:

Perhaps ya can check on your photoshop box or manual as it should tells ya which photoshop, if it is Photoshop CS2 or CS3.

Nity nite and t'care. :)

Perhaps ya can check on your photoshop box or manual as it should tells ya which photoshop, if it is Photoshop CS2 or CS3.

Nity nite and t'care. :)

well it is copy CD that my cousin gave me. so dont have box or manual. My old computer was work no plm to use it but now new computer that doesnt work. :)

well it is copy CD that my cousin gave me. so dont have box or manual. My old computer was work no plm to use it but now new computer that doesnt work. :)

You already brought a new computer?

I have Photoshop CS3 and it worked on Vista via bootcamp but quietly little slower.

Back