Can someone give me their interpretation of the following email from my bf:

Hey better know me say what you want love to good sexy to me say
you don't listern to me say nothing say pill for bc to you never know me
say mean not fast to push love me say easy sexy to love you nothing get
kiss me know me say nothing you .

Jeez I am lost and not understand too ? :hmm:

Bc mean because I think so?

I assume its say.

He wants you know him better. But a pill? And don't mean that fast push love? :dunno:

Maybe you reply him again and please repeat the clearly.

Jeez I am lost and not understand too ? :hmm:

I assume its say.

He wants you know him better. But a pill? And don't mean that fast push love? :dunno:

Hmmm....maybe he's saying that she won't tke the birth control pills because she wants to get to know him better before sex. And that she told him she feels he's pushing her too fast for sex.

Hey better know me say what you want love to good sexy to me say you don't listern to me say nothing say pill for bc to you never know me say mean not fast to push love me say easy sexy to love you nothing get kiss me know me say nothing you .

Its a bit ambiguous

It sounds like he thinks you want to have sex with him, but you will not listen to him about taking birth control pills. He seems to feel that you don't know him as well as you think you do. He also seems to think that you are pushing him to say he loves you.

I may be wrong tho, but that's what it may sound like.

Hope this helps.

Our Sponsors Put Your Advertisement Here

AllDeaf.com > Deaf Interests > Sign Language & Oralism
HELP understanding this message
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search

Browse the web faster. Get Firefox with Google Toolbar

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search

Go to Page...

View First Unread LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Today, 09:04 AM #1 (permalink)
hearingfriend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone give me their interpretation of the following email from my bf:

Hey better know me say what you want love to good sexy to me say
you don't listern to me say nothing say pill for bc to you never know me
say mean not fast to push love me say easy sexy to love you nothing get
kiss me know me say nothing you .

hearingfriend
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by hearingfriend

Today, 09:18 AM #2 (permalink)
Phillips
Lets ride horses!

Jeez I am lost and not understand too ?

I assume its say.

He wants you know him better. But a pill? And don't mean that fast push love?

Phillips
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Phillips

Today, 11:24 AM #3 (permalink)
jillio

Originally Posted by Phillips
Jeez I am lost and not understand too ?

I assume its say.

He wants you know him better. But a pill? And don't mean that fast push love?

Hmmm....maybe he's saying that she won't tke the birth control pills because she wants to get to know him better before sex. And that she told him she feels he's pushing her too fast for sex.

jillio
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jillio

Today, 11:38 AM #4 (permalink)
DreamDeaf
Dreamin' Mod

Originally Posted by hearingfriend
Hey better know me say what you want love to good sexy to me say you don't listern to me say nothing say pill for bc to you never know me say mean not fast to push love me say easy sexy to love you nothing get kiss me know me say nothing you .

Its a bit ambiguous

It sounds like he thinks you want to have sex with him, but you will not listen to him about taking birth control pills. He seems to feel that you don't know him as well as you think you do. He also seems to think that you are pushing him to say he loves you.

I may be wrong tho, but that's what it may sound like.

Hope this helps.

DreamDeaf
View Public Profile
Visit DreamDeaf's homepage!
Find More Posts by DreamDeaf

When I sign this to LMM but with a few differner saxtax & grammar, She hit it right on the nose what I was thinging.
You all have this wrong.
If this guy is total ASL his writing don't show so. Why? 'Cuz one that use purr ASL don't add some English words he has.... Sorry if I or LMM sound mean, But thats the truth!
When LMM has to email and/or talk on VP w/ someone close to her here... He and/or othes in office takes a min. to read. I'm sure if they don't understaaand or want to misterp what shes telling them, They have a Deaf and ASL terps in their office that will give the termation message.
When LMM phones ppl she only deals w/ RO that will terp to her in ASL. No matter if its VP and/or IP.
I wish you luck of getting the correct answer on his email.
Have a nice day, smile

ok, i got ur answer.. i think, lol

i asked my bf to translate it for you. he is deaf, and an asl teacher and interpreter. He said it basically says..

"I want you to to know that i want to say i want to make love to you, yes,but you don"t understand what I'm talking about. I didn't mean to make you rush in talking about birth control pill. I don't want to rush into anything, so don't talk about that. I am not trying to rush right away, pressure you, or you pressure me. I want to take it easy with loving you. I just want your kisses in return for my love, know that i will say nothing to force you, I just want to love you."

oh, and he says that bc means because, maybe you already knew that. You know the conversations that u had with your boyfriend before, so this is in response to something you both discussed, so does this make sense to you now?

Wow! Thank You!

i asked my bf to translate it for you. he is deaf, and an asl teacher and interpreter. He said it basically says..

"I want you to to know that i want to say i want to make love to you, yes,but you don"t understand what I'm talking about. I didn't mean to make you rush in talking about birth control pill. I don't want to rush into anything, so don't talk about that. I am not trying to rush right away, pressure you, or you pressure me. I want to take it easy with loving you. I just want your kisses in return for my love, know that i will say nothing to force you, I just want to love you."

oh, and he says that bc means because, maybe you already knew that. You know the conversations that u had with your boyfriend before, so this is in response to something you both discussed, so does this make sense to you now?

Whoa, thanks A LOT...hey can I use you guys as a translator all the time? Misunderstandings are our biggest problems right now.

Thanks again!

Whoa, thanks A LOT...hey can I use you guys as a translator all the time? Misunderstandings are our biggest problems right now.

Thanks again!
I'm curious; how do the two of you communicate when you are face-to-face? That is, do you sign or speak to each other, does he lipread, or do you pass notes to each other?

I'm curious; how do the two of you communicate when you are face-to-face? That is, do you sign or speak to each other, does he lipread, or do you pass notes to each other?

I just completed Beginner 3 sign language class at St. Rita School for the Deaf. So, I am able to sign to him. He does read lips. He suffered nerve damage to both ears when he was 3 1/2 years old. He wears a hearing aid in one ear and can hear LOUD sounds (noises).

It is sad that he writes as he does. He was mainstreamed and had a less-than-nice or helpful special ed teacher.

I just completed Beginner 3 sign language class at St. Rita School for the Deaf. So, I am able to sign to him. He does read lips. He suffered nerve damage to both ears when he was 3 1/2 years old. He wears a hearing aid in one ear and can hear LOUD sounds (noises).

It is sad that he writes as he does. He was mainstreamed and had a less-than-nice or helpful special ed teacher.
Thank you for responding. :)

I'm sorry that your friend was let down by the educational system. :(

Maybe you can teach him to write? You're learning ASL. You should teach him English.

he needs to learn SEE if he wants his writing to improve. or have him READ a lot of books.

there's always going to be writing involved in his life, so he might as well learn how to do it now than later.

you should be his hot tutor. lol.

I dont mean to be sarcastic here..but EVEN mainstreamed programs do fail deaf people..people say that iut is the deaf schools fail them. Geez! I wish the parents would realize that it is not the schools that do the damage..it is what happens to them during their formative years for language development. :roll:

If my brother hadnt gone to the deaf school due to not being successful with oral language and had remained at my school, he would have seriously shitty grammar. Thanks to the deaf school, his grammar is just fine cuz of ASL. Many people blame ASL for bad grammar but it is really the opposite believe it or not. :)

Sorry for :offtopic:

he needs to learn SEE if he wants his writing to improve. or have him READ a lot of books.

there's always going to be writing involved in his life, so he might as well learn how to do it now than later.

you should be his hot tutor. lol.

SEE woudnt help because he needs a full understanding of the English language first so reading is what he needs to do first.

Thank you for responding. :)

I'm sorry that your friend was let down by the educational system. :(

It depends on if he had support from his parents or not. If the educational system really did so much for him but no support at home then it wont work. I have seen that way too many times. Too many factors can be involved in why deaf children dont develop adequate literacy skills.

Wow! My son went to St. Rita, and they have an awesome ASL program for the hearing. Keep up the good work!

SEE woudnt help because he needs a full understanding of the English language first so reading is what he needs to do first.

Absolutely! SEE only makes English visable--it does nothing to correct the fact of grammatical errors and usually causes more confusion because visual and manual are two different modes.

Almost forgot, hearingfriend--next time you are at St Rita, tell Sister John Michael that Jill said "hi"!

Back