help needed

Mrs. Incredible

Reaction score
Hi, I am a parent of deaf child. I'm hoping that someone in the deaf community can help me find an attorney to help defend my ADA and I.E.P rights in middle school. attorneys in my state wont help because its against there school system failing to provide qualified able bodies to teach my child in state of Georgia. I have been fighting with the school system for years and it's appalling how they treat there deaf students. any help or insight would be appreciated greatly.

Hi, I am a parent of deaf child. I'm hoping that someone in the deaf community can help me find an attorney to help defend my ADA and I.E.P rights in middle school. attorneys in my state wont help because its against there school system failing to provide qualified able bodies to teach my child in state of Georgia. I have been fighting with the school system for years and it's appalling how they treat there deaf students. any help or insight would be appreciated greatly.
Seek out associations for the deaf that you can find in your area for help. If you don't know where to go, then seek out the associations for the disabled or handicapped, or at least the audiologist offices. They should be able to assist you.

Back