Help me for Comptia A+

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Please not play, no joke, etc.. import me, Thank you

I bought Comptia A+ Q&A (500 for 200-701, 300 for 200-702), I study and test, I got 99%, then I go to Test Center at College, I am fail..why my book is lies, I look research and book store not same test... help me where real Q&A match Test at HQ, please? Thank you

Hi Guys,
Please not play, no joke, etc.. import me, Thank you

I bought Comptia A+ Q&A (500 for 200-701, 300 for 200-702), I study and test, I got 99%, then I go to Test Center at College, I am fail..why my book is lies, I look research and book store not same test... help me where real Q&A match Test at HQ, please? Thank you

What I read somewhere that new exam is 220-701 and 220-702, this is a new update. I don't know if you got this book is not design for 220-701/702. The exam is lot harder than what the book says, but the concept is the same.

I found and called "TestPassPort" is real Q&A same at Comptia Test

damnit, Testpassport is little not real..

any another real Question and Answer?

I like test out, I am using measureup.com now. Using test out was really good 2004. I have been in a school it offers measure up. I comptia (229-701) you don't want to joggle your mind too much. Test out show real world essentials. I don't see that in Measure up. just questions answers and explanitions.

The intention of these practice test is that you UNDERSTAND technical terms, conception and standards. It is not full of lies, the only difference between these practice tests and real test is the wording itself. Once you UNDERSTAND, then the change of wording should always apply to it. What it means is that there is always two different sentences but both means same thing.

For example

I have always been Deaf.

I was Deaf since I was born.

See? Two sentences above actually means same thing. This often throws people confuse if they don't really understand the meaning behind this.

Another good example, but more of technical.
==================================

In order to set up videophone on the router, the firewall needs to be configured in order for it to work properly. What are the required port(s)?

There are pinholes that needs to be configured for Videophone to work properly, what configuration is required?

See two questions above, both actually means same thing and have same answer. Some gateway modem use Pinhole instead of port forwarding. If you don't understand the concept of firewall, these two questions will throw you off. That is how the real test is being used and YES it is on purpose to make sure you UNDERSTAND and pass.

You can do all practice test by memorizing them. It will NOT work that way. You need to understand what are these questions in practice test are.

Wish you luck.

What I read somewhere that new exam is 220-701 and 220-702, this is a new update. I don't know if you got this book is not design for 220-701/702. The exam is lot harder than what the book says, but the concept is the same.
Me too. Did you ever take test again? I am still here or check often. I see this was 2011. Now it is 220-901 and 220-902.

THAT!!! CompTIA A+ is one of most hardest exam.

I have IT certification but it wasn't from CompTIA A+.

RHR - You need to study harder and harder, also use your knowledge.

Me too. Did you ever take test again? I am still here or check often. I see this was 2011. Now it is 220-901 and 220-902.
Wow, it been long time ago to talk about that. 6 years ago! No I didn't take it again. Since I have MSCE in 2003.Right now, you know once you get all the certifications then we started once or twice a year training. Just like now that I'm taking one week course on Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps in December. Last few training that I had was like Quest Software which tightly integrate with Dell, and Compellent etc. Sooo.... it been a long years for me since 1978 and looking forward to retire.

Pass4sure.com was really helpful, I used it to pass A+, Net+, Sec+, Cloud+, CASP and b4 they took it down I used it to pass CCENT

Back