Help Keep AllDeaf Free By Making A Donation

One way you will find out if he opens the Christian Forum.

Thanks for updating my account status to VIP, I'm glad I donated to help Alldeaf out. :)

Thanks again to those that have donated to AllDeaf. The list has been updated. :thumb:

i am still under consideration, but will let you know via PM. Cheers :)

Some members have V.I.P that always puzzled me. I thought their experiences with alldeaf something I don't have. Until now here I realized that! With my next paycheck I will donate to keep your wonderful Alldeaf.:grouphug:

Thanks for your consideration, starrygaze. :)

Cool, I would love to help and I want that VIP 2 :D

Some members have V.I.P that always puzzled me. I thought their experiences with alldeaf something I don't have. Until now here I realized that!

LOL, you're not alone, I thought somewhat the same thing as you did, I've been away too long, so I have a lot of catching up to do here...:lol:

Thanks again to those who have donated to AllDeaf.com so far. Your support and generosity is greatly appreciated!

The list has been updated. :)

Alex said:
2.) Your avatar's max size is 140x140 instead of 125x125 (reg. users)

Alex, I tried to upload an image of 140x140 in my avatar but it's not working, this is what it said
Your file of 32.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype
:dunno:

Alex, you mean every ADer donates their money on every month to help AD free and runnin' ? I am not sure, if I understand clear. Is it just donate once a month to help keep AD free and runnin' ?

Hope to hear from you soon on this one. :ty:

Alex, you mean every ADer donates their money on every month to help AD free and runnin' ? I am not sure, if I understand clear. Is it just donate once a month to help keep AD free and runnin' ?

Hope to hear from you soon on this one. :ty:

Alex already answered on post #27

I would love to donate - I just thought about enclose the money in Xmas card. Is it okay with you, Alex?

If you prefer to have online transfer... All what I only use PayPal in Ebay for the world but I don´t know either I can use Ebay PayPal as private to direct to your account?

Alex, I tried to upload an image of 140x140 in my avatar but it's not working, this is what it said :dunno:
Even though the picture can be 140 x 140 pixels, it still needs to be under 19.5 KB.

If you need help, let me know. I might be able to fix it so that it's still 140 x 140 pixels and under 19.5 KB. :)

Even though the picture can be 140 x 140 pixels, it still needs to be under 19.5 KB.

If you need help, let me know. I might be able to fix it so that it's still 140 x 140 pixels and under 19.5 KB. :)

Great, I'll send you the image in PM , Thanks a bunch Vampyie....

Alex, I tried to upload an image of 140x140 in my avatar but it's not working, this is what it said :dunno:
Fixed. Sorry about that.

I would love to donate - I just thought about enclose the money in Xmas card. Is it okay with you, Alex?
Sure, that's fine. Thanks for your generosity.

The list in my first post has been updated. :)

Back