Help Keep AllDeaf Free By Making A Donation

I pay a subscription for the "Pogo" website each year, but I fully understand that if I don't play by the forum rules, cheat or disrupt the community, I will be banned and will not recieve my subscription back. Its my own actions that result in the punishment, so why would I expect them to reimburse me?
If you buy tickets to a hockey game, dance, or movie and you disrupt the venue and get tossed out.. you won't be reimbursed.

Alex, will the premium account require you to make a yearly donation? Will it expire after a certain amount of time? If so, how long will the premium account remail active?
I'll be happy to send a donation to this website, I'll pm you for more information regarding sending funds from Canada..i don't believe we have paypal.

PayPal is international $$$, Canada has one, I did pay some items from eBay and seller from Canada, pay them via PayPal, also I sold some items to Canada buyers, they pay me PayPal...

I
think that if forum is become non-free like require to pay an fee to join here, alsoit would help to prevent from scammers to join here.
Yeah, but on the other hand dhh people aren't too wealthy. Its a good idear to ask for money, as this site is WICKED popular. But there's a site i lurk at which is a subscription site and its such a pain to read good quality discussions, and not be able to post and contribuate.
I haven't seen too many scammers here, which is good. Most of the scammers either PM or e-mail you.

but if the site required say an annual $20 subscription for premium services then we may finally have a DFM-free zone........

but if the site required say an annual $20 subscription for premium services then we may finally have a DFM-free zone.......
That would be so great if we finally have a DFM-free zone. :o :lol:

Alex, I am all for supporting forums like AllDeaf to keep running. I will reread this thread when I return later today.

but if the site required say an annual $20 subscription for premium services then we may finally have a DFM-free zone........

What's DFM? what's means...

Edit... Nevermind, I got it...

Last edited:
I have member of another forum and one of my pal who master her equine website! She does charges to everyone who a specially want to post their pictures in classified and other equine business adverting on her website so Alex don't charge for post picture and not much deaf own business adverting on his website! :) Also I notice she has tons of donating by equines or other companies and Here the alldeaf don't have much so I am supporting to be nice to help donating to keep this alldeaf! :):):)

My first post was recently updated with mention of members who have donated to AllDeaf so far. :)

Thanks again.

Thank you for your support, Grayson! I've recently updated my first post. :)

i711 should be giving YOU MONEY for promoting their stuff on your forum.

They need to sponsor you, maybe give you $10,000.

And also that sidekick salesperson... should be giving you sponsorship
too for advertising... on your website...

Do they do that?

They should.

Many of us click on their ad... to buy sidekick and all.

You should be able to make money off of them...

And also DeafCruise... who advertise... they should pay you.

Maybe you should get other companies to sponsor you....

I don't think many of the members clicked in ads, but I did it just once before posting.

*bangs head against wall*

Do they do that?

They should.

Do they do that?

They should.

I suggest you better stop going off topic - this thread is about the donation.. so get out of this place, deafilmedia!

:fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Alex, I want to donate some money but my book bill for school costed me more than I was expecting. I will donate after the semester starts.

:fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Thanks again to the 13 members so far who have donated to help keep AllDeaf free!! You can see who they are if you visit my first post in this thread. :)

Guess I was lucky 13 today eh, Alex?? No problem on the donation man, anytime you need, just let me know.

-Dixie

I'll give you $1,000 if you open that Christian Forum back up.

I bet you wouldn't.

Let make a bet.:fingersx:

Back