Help Keep AllDeaf Free By Making A Donation

Thanks Sneakernet for your donation! Very generous of you. Enjoy your VIP status. :thumb:

@LDNanna - Thank you very much. She means the world to me! I kinda don't look forward to her teenage years. ;)

lol i will let you know in 2 more years to go see how my girl hits her teen years. eh hehe

Thanks Sneakernet for your donation! Very generous of you. Enjoy your VIP status. :thumb:

@LDNanna - Thank you very much. She means the world to me! I kinda don't look forward to her teenage years. ;)

No Problem at all! Keep up with your good work!

Please send your donations via PayPal by clicking here: http://www.alldeaf.com/payments.php

Just subscribed via your link. AllDeaf is so important to keep online!

Just an idea: To advertise the Premium membership, maybe the Premium Member image above the profile pic (to the left) could be hot linked to the Payments page. That way people can go, "What's this?? *click* Oh, that's what that is!"

Just subscribed via your link. AllDeaf is so important to keep online!

Just an idea: To advertise the Premium membership, maybe the Premium Member image above the profile pic (to the left) could be hot linked to the Payments page. That way people can go, "What's this?? *click* Oh, that's what that is!"

That's an excellent idea!

Hey Alex! Can we use our bank account to make a donation? me mate and I are on a fixed income...and our paypal account doesn't always have $20 or more in it...but as soon as I can I WILL donate! Finding this site is too important to me to lose it! Me mate feels the same way...he is a hearie and knows how important it is to me to have friends who understand me. :) LOVE THIS SITE! I know I only just joined, but it feel like I found a home. :)

Hello there! Glad you're enjoying the site. If you mean a personal check then, yes, that's fine. When you're ready, PM me and I'll give you my details.

Thanks.

Hello there! Glad you're enjoying the site. If you mean a personal check then, yes, that's fine. When you're ready, PM me and I'll give you my details.

Thanks.

Well, no...didn't mean a personal check...but if that is what is required then that'll work too. If we gets the money n the Paypal account then we'll use that...otherwise I'll PM you to know where to send the check. :ty:

i would love to but have no pay pal account(dont trust it)british cheque not valid,i send cash by post tell me where to

I'll donate if you ban DrPhill... Not having to read his overly quoted, incoherent babble is worth paying for:smash:

I will donate this Tuesday

but only if the political off topic forum is unlocked :giggle:

I'll donate if you ban DrPhill... Not having to read his overly quoted, incoherent babble is worth paying for:smash:

I'm not sure if it is appreciate to make joke comment in donation thread.

If members break the rule so yes, they can get consequence and you have present the evidence to moderator/admin.

Someone made comment about religious and political discussion - Calvin said there will be no religious and political discussion allowed indefinitely, so donation will not going change it.

call me old fashioned but no paypal scared of it.post address i send money order or cash

Send Alex a PM and he will get info to you. He mentioned it to another user. He also mentioned it to me once, but I sucked it up and got a paypal account. Best thing now, since I do a lot online for my Service Dog in Training.

Back