Help from mothers

anlos09

Reaction score
Im 28 weeks pregnant with twins, we finally saw yesterday that they are boys, yay. buuuut, my back is killing me horribly, NOTHING helps, i cant walk, stand, sit, lay down. i cant wait to pop these suckers out, in the mean time.. HELP, what will make this better???

2 more months to go?...Have you gained a lot of weight?...Seems ur doctor could give you some good advise, even check you out to see if everything is going well. I know you must be miserable!

My daughter is going to have twins in March. She is already really grumpy..

Don't know of anything to help you other than knowing that people should stay out of your way.

My daughter is going to have twins in March. She is already really grumpy..

Don't know of anything to help you other than knowing that people should stay out of your way.

aww congrats, to your girl and you as grandma.

anlos09, talk to your doctor to see what doc can do for you because we dont know what your health is that doctor knows more. To be sure that you are alright with your back.

hang in there.

Get a maternity support stretch band. It's a lifiesaver. It gently supports your belly and back.

Good luck and congrats!

If you have a pool nearby you can use - try that. That will help take some of the pressure off you for a while. You don't even have to swim, just walk around in the water.

Find a registered massage therapist who works on pregnant women - they are wonderful and can be life savers! :)

2 more months to go?...Have you gained a lot of weight?...Seems ur doctor could give you some good advise, even check you out to see if everything is going well. I know you must be miserable!

i did yeah i gained so much its gonna be awful taking it off!! my doc says im fine everything is ok, its normal to have backaches and to try a warm bath like someone else suggested, but it helps only while im in there lol.

yeah i am miserable lol but im in the home stretch so it'll go by fast.

If you have a pool nearby you can use - try that. That will help take some of the pressure off you for a while. You don't even have to swim, just walk around in the water.

i tried this morning, and wow, thank youuu!!! its amazing how that works!!

Yay... happy to hear that helps! I am a water fitness instructor, and I get a lot of preggies in class. Just walking around will strengthen your back muscles, not to mention easing the "load" in front. ;)

Pregnant with twins..I cant imagine but good luck!

Back