Hellooo... form argentina

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to AllDeaf, Leandro. Soy Peruano, y es un placer de tenerle aquí, amigo.

Enjoy your stay. :)
 

LeaDam

New Member
Originally posted by Alex
Welcome to AllDeaf, Leandro. Soy Peruano, y es un placer de tenerle aquí, amigo.

Enjoy your stay. :)
ah q suerte sos peruano!... si vos conoces a un tal PIPO David Ruiz ??
saludos
 

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
No, no conozco ningun David Ruiz, sorry.

By the way, ese portal que usted menciono es cool! Gracias por compartir.
 

LeaDam

New Member
Originally posted by Alex
No, no conozco ningun David Ruiz, sorry.

By the way, ese portal que usted menciono es cool! Gracias por compartir.
jue... ta bien mucho gusto...!!
Listo

Good, so far I write between English and Spanish mixed jee! Cooll!
Spanglish!!:naughty: :naughty: ;)
 

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Translation:

Alex: Welcome to AllDeaf, Leandro. I'm Peruvian myself, and it's a pleasure to have you here. Enjoy your stay.

LeaDam: Ah, how lucky you're Peruvian. Do you know a guy named David Ruiz? Cheers.

Alex: No, I don't know any David Ruiz, sorry. By the way, that portal that you mentioned earlier is cool! Thanks for sharing.

LeaDam: It's all good, with pleasure!

Note: Spanglish = :thumb:
 

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Originally posted by Alex
Translation:

Alex: Welcome to AllDeaf, Leandro. I'm Peruvian myself, and it's a pleasure to have you here. Enjoy your stay.

LeaDam: Ah, how lucky you're Peruvian. Do you know a guy named David Ruiz? Cheers.

Alex: No, I don't know any David Ruiz, sorry. By the way, that portal that you mentioned earlier is cool! Thanks for sharing.

LeaDam: It's all good, with pleasure!

Note: Spanglish = :thumb:
wow! :shock: That's cool.
 

LeaDam

New Member
ALEX:
Whichever it does that to live in the USA? that either to write or the English very! cool!
perdon algo un poco de ingle pero mal oraciones jee.. si ya sabes!.
Saludos!!
Greetings
 
Top