Helloo^^

Reaction score
Hiii:wave:, my name is Carolyn:laugh2: I am hearing but signing has always been a passion of mine. I know a lot but knowing how to sign doesn't do much when you don't have much practice actually holding a good conversation With someone. I would love to meet new people and become completely fluent in Sign language, although I don't have much experience and am not very great at ASL.I'm always open to skype So if anyone wants to talk id love to:)

Hello, my name is Kait. I am hearing and I know very little ASL. I have the same passion as you. Would you like to learn with me? I have decided that an ASL interpreter will be my career.

Hiii:wave:, my name is Carolyn:laugh2: I am hearing but signing has always been a passion of mine. I know a lot but knowing how to sign doesn't do much when you don't have much practice actually holding a good conversation With someone. I would love to meet new people and become completely fluent in Sign language, although I don't have much experience and am not very great at ASL.I'm always open to skype So if anyone wants to talk id love to:)

I would love to! I do too, want to be an interpreter that is.^^

Hi Carolyn,

My name is Rekara. I'd love to chat and practice ASL with you. I know quite a bit of vocabulary but I am not yet fluid so putting sentences together and holding conversations is my next step. I took an ASL class in school but have been trying to teach myself ever since. So contact me and hopefully we can help each other out.

Welcome to AllDeaf!

Back