hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristy

Reaction score
hello i am here.... someone gave me about this and wow it is lots of different than another......
this alldeaf is more openminded with dirty joke anything..... i love openmind and i really love to dirty joke !

i would like to introductions myself to anyone and some people should know who i am ?
this is kristy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i came from michigan, i have two daughters, i wish i can show a picture of my girls.....

i would like to say thank you to someone that she gave to me about this ! i apprection to look at this !

:ily: thank you kristy

wow it is so fast to put my name there ! i feel lost this ! i better get a bigger glasses so i can read ha ha

Hey kristy, welcome! make sure you make some interesting posts about yourself so you can teach us all your personalities. :D

Originally posted by kristy
hello i am here.... someone gave me about this and wow it is lots of different than another......
this alldeaf is more openminded with dirty joke anything..... i love openmind and i really love to dirty joke !

i would like to introductions myself to anyone and some people should know who i am ?
i came from michigan, i have two daughters, i wish i can show a picture of my girls.....

i would like to say thank you to someone that she gave to me about this ! i apprection to look at this !

Welcome to AD! I have a 13 year old step daughter who has the same name as you...but hers is really Kristy-Lee, but she prefers to be called Kristy. :)

Goldie

I am total confused !

I am deeply sorry because i tried to figure out with new topic ! because i cant figure what is my password and finally i got it ! I am not experice the computer but i dont like to sit computer with all day and make me uncomformable when i sit too long ! i was so busy with my kids and kids went to back to school last tuesday..... phew !
i try work on computer so i can catch all of great news or bad news !
will you be patient with me ? okay thanks !

also i am kind of worry about my very good friend of mine (usastargal) i tried to send a e mail to her but i have no responded her for since last may to now ! i dont know what happened to her ? she and i are best friend for a long times ....... so if you know her and how i ahold or get of her ?

thanks ! i will check out this in few mintues !
smile !

kristy said:
this alldeaf is more openminded with dirty joke anything..... i love openmind and i really love to dirty joke !Welcome to the A/D.

Welcome to the A.D

hello everyone

I am really sorry and i dont have a enought time to check out alldeaf because i was too busy and having a surgery ( three kinds of differents in surgery and dont worry about me and i will be okay ) and i will be on vacation one time each months and need to finish rebuilding the house before the winter is coming...... i belevie in my heart the winter will come a biggest snow storm ! thats why i started to buy lots of foods and emgerecy medicaid boxes.... will buy some good blankets for my kids... and take my dogs go to vets and get rabies and check up with their health eeeekkkkk but i have to take my dog go to vets and he is five year old and real stubborn and i know he hate to go to the vets....

i am very glad that my kids went to back to school and give me big break ha ha but i still loves my kids no matter what...... the differents college offers my oldest daughter go to college but she dont know what she want to pick out name of college? she want to become baby nurse... my second daughter dont have to decide yet .....

i am very worried about my best friend and she didnt send a e mail to me back again since last may and i tried to send her a many times but i dont know what is going on with her ??? i dont want to lose her because she is my best friend as forever and always ! maybe i am thinking about write a letter to send to her and i will find out what is going on with her ? or maybe her computer broken down and who knows ????? or maybe give her break and back off with her computer who knows ???? i dont want anyone who ruins her and me become a relationship as a best friends ...... i am not going to give up on her ! ha

thats all i need for and if you feel like want to ask me a some many question and i love to give you some answer ! the mostly of time i wont give you some answer because i am very private person but i do open mind like this !

just contact me and i am here now ! smile

welcome to AD- why dont you like page her or call her directly or have friends of her friends ask about her and see what happened. Maybe her account was taken over by someone else... many things could have happened. :dunno:

Hello

Hello Kristy,

How are you doing far ?? I am Happy that u like here and I am here UsastarGal here so I am allright for now also last july i was quiting my job then moved other state that is why I am very busy busy and i not used my computer until yestrday finally i used my computer :fly3: you can sent my e-mail anytime and i will check email from you asoon and i know u are very busy and kids that is reason... i undy you are worried about me because u did not hear from me long time.. :ily: and I know u not want lose me bec i am your friends.. I am here and i am not check here not much and i found you join here i say good for ya smile

hugs

peaceusastargal !

Thank god!!!!! the finally you were on computer ! thats way i dont have to worry about you again ! oh you already moved out this state and where??? yes, i do hell worried about you since a last few days ago! you should lets me know where are you have been ???? so i wont worried about you again :kiss: .... i know i wont lose you again ! :wiggle:
I am so happy to hear you again !
make sure you send me e mail and same as your e mail ! oh i didnt know that you quit your job and i remember you already told me about quit and unhappy with your job ! I dont blame on you at alll
oh yes i was hell busy with my kids, think about go back to college this next year spring.....,vacation one time each months, still work on my quilt blanket for me ( hee i need to heavy quilt blanket and deeply sleep )
oh my parents want to say "hello daughter ( you ) "
and my kids same thing say to you !

Back