Hello :)

Qaiser

Reaction score
hello folks and sires, I am Qaiser from Pakistan :)
i just crossed my 18 years, last month,
got deafness when i was a kid, due to taking some medicine overtime :( I was being tazed in my highschool, mocked by other guys, that's why i never had friends, but i finished my highscool on my own,
Currently, i am doing my Bachelor is Arts, I like to study in loneliess, planning to done with my Masters in Library science before i reach 20, sounds like doing masters at young age, right?
i wants to prove the world, disability is nothing to me :)
I found this community while searching around,
hope you guys would like me as your friend :)

:welcome:

From the state of South Carolina in the USA.

Welcome to alldeaf, dont worry noone will Bully you here. I,m new Myself, a question how much hearing Do you have?

Welcome to alldeaf, dont worry noone will Bully you here. I,m new Myself, a question how much hearing Do you have?
Thank you :)

I can't hear much, if let's assume we rate hearing outta 100, i can hear 20-40 percent
I am Using Hearing aid, dont know what is ASL, didnt learnt

You wouldn't be using ASL much in Pakistan
The sign language their would be pakistansign language or something like that...

You wouldn't be using ASL much in Pakistan
The sign language their would be pakistansign language or something like that...
Yeah, i googled it says pakistan sign language, i am not completely deaf, but HoH, would gonna start it when i think its extremely necessary, now i am bit good with hearing aid dont need sign language much, but starting it soon if someone help online

Back