hello love to all

Animus7wanderer3

Reaction score
hello i am a fairly new parent i have large amounts of social anxiety thats me i have a terrible time at grammar and punctuation i hope you will still read i know that all schools in every part of the world should teach for free its version of sigh language that should be a required language why segregate a people based on "inefficient" suck at spelling in English language "i a proving my own point" when we could at least learn for free the language of "are" people should i at least know how to talk to all my fellow country men/women................ i am uneducated in sign i want my daughter to grow up knowing sign (hopefully its simaler enough for all languages ) wow i sound like a idiot but im a dad i want us all to be free why can a "game ?" always give the option of leting a deaf\mute/wow any language translation for free to each person why cant we all talk why is it always like a bad GPS

hello i am a fairly new parent i have large amounts of social anxiety thats me i have a terrible time at grammar and punctuation i hope you will still read i know that all schools in every part of the world should teach for free its version of sigh language that should be a required language why segregate a people based on "inefficient" suck at spelling in English language "i a proving my own point" when we could at least learn for free the language of "are" people should i at least know how to talk to all my fellow country men/women................ i am uneducated in sign i want my daughter to grow up knowing sign (hopefully its simaler enough for all languages ) wow i sound like a idiot but im a dad i want us all to be free why can a "game ?" always give the option of leting a deaf\mute/wow any language translation for free to each person why cant we all talk why is it always like a bad GPS

Deaf life welcome, the SVO edicts of Deaf sign are a great foundation for learning many languages. I learned Japanese, Irish, and Swahili much easier than English because the SVO makes more sense and there is less hot air filler than in the English language. Encourage you greatly to get your daughter involved in the local deaf community, and you also, learn home sign from those around you before worry too much about ASL specifically. Sign makes sense, it's natural.

Back