Hello! :) i am hoh.

BKE219

Reaction score
Hi Deaf Community! :)

I went to NC School for the Deaf for 8 years then I went into Public School at CCHS and graduated 1991. I went to Gardner Webb University for a year then transferred to UNC-Charlotte and major in Social Work (BSW). I had an interpreter during my High School and College years.

I am married for over 19 years with 2 kids. My daughter will be 16 this April and my son turned 8 on Feb. 1st. My daughter has diabetes since she was 4 years old. She is doing very well. My son has asthma for over a year but it is improving that he may be stop using inhaler by end of this year. Hopefully... :)

I am a Christian who believes in a relationship with Jesus Christ. I love cats. I do like dogs too. :) I live on eastern side of USA (Eastern Time zone).

This is my first time to use all deaf forums. I thought I may be able to have some interests to visit my Facebook page at NetworkersBKE219. I have some great people in private FB group who have joined with a Company that will need App Reviewers. Feel free to message me for more information about the company. You can type NetworkersBKE219 on FB search to find this page. You will see pictures of cats and other opportunities posted on FB page. You can send me messages on there too. Let me know that you saw this info from all deaf forums. I have some deaf people joined the Company. #DeafPeopleCanDoIt #HardOfHearingPeopleCanDoIt :)

Have a blessed day! :)

Brandy

welcome to this forum, sadly we cannot discuss the topic you want is "religion" but welcome to discuss anything that important to you to know about our deaf life and more from this forum

welcome to this forum, sadly we cannot discuss the topic you want is "religion" but welcome to discuss anything that important to you to know about our deaf life and more from this forum
Hi Moondancer, Thank you for the welcome. I did not discuss about religion. I shared about who I am that I have relationship with Jesus Christ along about my experiences and family as a personal share with Deaf Community. That's it. :) Have a blessed day!

Welcome to AllDeaf! How was having an interpreter around all of those years?
Hi Alesander! Thank you! :) I had great interpreters during my High School. I had 2 interpreters to take turn in different classes. I had at least 4 or 5 different interpreters during my college years. They were all great, friendly and very helpful.

Back