Hello, I am Greg deaf 57, i am deaf man with God's heart and just been isolated.

Nita Thomas

Join the deaf communities. Many churches have deaf groups in them, check with the local churches in your area. Ask the city clerk, school social workers, and hearing aid dealers for recommendations for groups to meet up with. If your city has a fb page, post a request to meet up with other deaf or HoH people on it. At 57 you have lived long enough to know a few things about socializing. Unless you have a record for crime, there is no reason for you to feel so isolated. You can't have friends unless you are a friend. If you live in an apartment say hello to your neighbors, if you live in a house or condo, meet your neighbors, say hello. That's the way to start. And no, I am not interested in dating.

deafdyke

Join the deaf communities. Many churches have deaf groups in them, check with the local churches in your area. Ask the city clerk, school social workers, and hearing aid dealers for recommendations for groups to meet up with. If your city has a fb page, post a request to meet up with other deaf or HoH people on it. At 57 you have lived long enough to know a few things about socializing. Unless you have a record for crime, there is no reason for you to feel so isolated. You can't have friends unless you are a friend. If you live in an apartment say hello to your neighbors, if you live in a house or condo, meet your neighbors, say hello. That's the way to start. And no, I am not interested in dating.
I know you mean well, but ten to one he may have fallen through the cracks educationally and socially. It can be REALLY hard to socialize when you weren't given the right tools from the get go b/c some school administrator with a Precious Moments mentality thought that it was more important for a dhh kid to be totally mainstreamed to the max.