Hello Everyone

Poyznive52899

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

:D Just thought I would write a quick post to say Hello. I joined this post forum today.. after checking it out for a week. My name is Jamie. I am married with 2 boys ages 3 and 1 we live in Iowa at the moment. Hubby is in the U.S. Army and we move every 2 or 3 years.. so it kinda blows having to leave friends behind and make new friends in new places.. Anyway I am profoundly deaf.. I lost my hearing when i was 6 due to hemophilis (bacterial) meningitis. :laugh2: Looking forward to meeting you all and getting in the swing of things!!!

Welcome!!! You have two children? COOL! I have two myself too, and their ages are 1 and 3 too! WOW! Wonderful to have you on AD2! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Hi, Jamie! Welcome to AD!

Whenever you move around, you'll still aways come here and still have friends to talk to in here! ;)

Welcome to AllDeaf.com, Jamie! Enjoy your stay. :)

hey everyone

im new to alldeaf....im 21 from rhode island..i checked out this forum after hearing so much about it from my friend matt aka prostock19...i think this forum is kool:boink: hope to talk soon
lex

Originally posted by bluecrushgirl21
hey everyone

im new to alldeaf....im 21 from rhode island..i checked out this forum after hearing so much about it from my friend matt aka prostock19...i think this forum is kool:boink: hope to talk soon
lex

Welcome too!! :D

welcome.jpg

Back