Hello Everyone

ninoray

Reaction score
My name is Nino and I am from San Antonio, TX. I am hoping to meet people who will allow me to practice my ASL skills. Right now they are very limited skills as I am just finishing up my first semester of ASL, but I am so wanting to learn more. I have seen a few posts where people offer to skype or glide (I think its glide) which I have neither, but would be more than willing to get if people are serious. I am super serious, I just bought 2 DVDs to go over during winter break before next semester. I just wanted to say hello, and to those who say they want to practice or learn, I will be reaching out to you.
Nice to meet you all,

Nino

My name is Nino and I am from San Antonio, TX. I am hoping to meet people who will allow me to practice my ASL skills. Right now they are very limited skills as I am just finishing up my first semester of ASL, but I am so wanting to learn more. I have seen a few posts where people offer to skype or glide (I think its glide) which I have neither, but would be more than willing to get if people are serious. I am super serious, I just bought 2 DVDs to go over during winter break before next semester. I just wanted to say hello, and to those who say they want to practice or learn, I will be reaching out to you.
Nice to meet you all,

Nino
I saw your other post, about people joining and never coming back. I've definitely noticed that, sadly. I'm hearing, but trying to learn about deaf culture and further my understanding, as well as learn ASL. I'm still really new to ASL and haven't done any classes, I'm just trying to learn via Memrise, so for now I don't know if I'm quite ready to practice with people, but I'm more than willing to when I'm a bit better. :) Welcome to the group. I hope you like it here. There's good people and they got a good sense of humor, too. :) (Which helps with me, I can be kinda sarcastic sometimes lol)

Back