Hello Everyone

Tamer

Reaction score
hello everyone my name is tamer . i'm from Israel but now i study medicine in Europe.i always was fascinated by sign language and i decided to learn ASL .i'm looking for some friends that we can chat and motivate each other to continue studying ASL .
Add me on skype : tamer88884 :)

welcome to allDeaf tamer.
great your learning asl.
im curious though why asl?

rather then as an example isreali sign language?

(not to imply you cant learn both)

shalom

welcome to allDeaf tamer.
great your learning asl.
im curious though why asl?

rather then as an example isreali sign language?

(not to imply you cant learn both)

shalom
Shalom ,
i considered learning ISL (Israel) ,but i want an international language especially i don't have who to sign with yet.
but i think that Israel signers also know ASL (i suppose).

Thanks everybody if you would like i would love to chat with you guys.

I love dogs and cats ! Do you have a dog now ?
i had a German shipperd which lived here with me in Europe ,but i was forced to give it away because it's not allowed to get him in Israel due to very strict rules. i gave him to a friend it broke my heart . but i will get a new dog as soon as i go to Israel.
what about you is that your dog in the profile picture?

i had a German shipperd which lived here with me in Europe ,but i was forced to give it away because it's not allowed to get him in Israel due to very strict rules. i gave him to a friend it broke my heart . but i will get a new dog as soon as i go to Israel.
what about you is that your dog in the profile picture?
No that not my dog , I thought the pic was funny and use it for my avatar. I have a mini poodle mix and I not sure what he mixed with . I was told he part terrier . We did have a beagle and German Shepherd while growing up.

No that not my dog , I thought the pic was funny and use it for my avatar. I have a mini poodle mix and I not sure what he mixed with . I was told he part terrier . We did have a beagle and German Shepherd while growing up.
yeah it is funny. i really believe that dogs are the humans best friend .and growing up with dogs is the best . i hope i had a dog growing up but my parents don't like animals that much or maybe they just afraid.

Back