Hello everybody, I am Back!

Jason

Reaction score
I have been gone for approximately little over a year and half since I was focused in school to get my Associate's Degree and certification including CPR, First Aid, and AED.

I am currently personal trainer that lives in area of Kansas City. I am back to see what's up there and here while I create a NEW group for people who wants to understand fitness and nutrition. I also have the similar page in Facebook. I am not here to advertise or anything but to announce that I am returning as AllDeaf member as well.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. I am not aware that you had been gone for a while to get some education and certification on becoming a personal trainer. Very interesting. I am glad that you are back again as AD member. I hope you continue to post and read all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hey, I was a personal trainer - certified in both YMCA and in CanFitPro. It's been a long time since I did any personal training though. Nice to meet you!

Hey, I was a personal trainer - certified in both YMCA and in CanFitPro. It's been a long time since I did any personal training though. Nice to meet you!

Caroline, what certification? Being certified in YMCA and CanFitPro.. does not satisfy me and the location?

DeafCaroline, I understand and no offense, I believe you are not telling me the truth. By the way, thank you.

Everyone, thank you for your greetings.

:ty:

Back